Drs Friedman & Grater

Angie's List since October 2008

Thank you for choosing the dental office of Drs. Friedman, Grater & Williams, a premier practice located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Our experienced team is committed to offering the best dental care possible, in a compassionate, relaxed atmosphere, utilizing the most advanced technology. One of the first things people notice is your smile! We are pleased to provide several restorative and cosmetic treatment options for enhancing your smile. From chipped or missing teeth to discoloration, Peter M. Friedman, D.M.D., Steven B. Grater, D.M.D. and Ryan Williams, D.D.S. offer the latest techniques to correct all your cosmetic problems. Our experienced staff works together as a team to provide you with veneers, teeth whitening, crowns, bridges and bonding in order for you to have a great smile. We appreciate your interest in our practice. At the dental office of Drs. Friedman, Grater & Williams, we can assist you in maintaining a healthy, beautiful smile for years to come! There are three doctors at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

05/03/2016

Great service.  Everyone in the office is very friendly.  Good job with dental work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an annual cleaning with them prior to this appointment with this being a follow up to take care of a cavity.

12/07/2015

These Dentist are very vested,in the community. They recognize the need for dental care and are caring individuals.  They suggested a root canal that can be done in the office and was told that it would either need done now or later.  I decided to give the tooth some time to settle and  choose the later option.  Since then I have attended the local dental college for cleaning and exams.  They have...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honestly I am not sure about the date of service. However I did not have a local dentist and I had a toothache in my front.  The office is clean but in need of an update in the waiting room!  This however has nothing to do with the quality of service.

01/23/2015

He is friendly, has good customer care and knows me by name; even my kids go there. He just makes a connection with his patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used  Dr. Steve Grater.

12/29/2014

My dentist retired, so I had to find a new one. I hate to go to the dentist, but he made me feel comfortable. It took about 2 and half weeks to get a schedule. It wasn't an emergency, and they asked me when I called if I was in any pain, and I told them no. The office is nice and relaxed. It is as nice as any dentists office could be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dentist is Steve Grater. I last saw him about a month ago. He filled a cavity for me, and I had my teeth cleaned.

08/02/2014

This practice was recommended by Angies List and my family and I could not be more in agreement. We have seen both Drs. Friedman and Grater. Both of them are excellent clinicians with a terrific chair side manner. The staff is friendly engaging and engaged and most efficient. Although this may seem more anecdotal than quantitative we are always impressed by the general positive attitude in the off...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine six-month dental exam and cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental Examination, Teeth Cleanings, Fillings, Crowns, Bridges, Cosmetic Dentistry, Implants, Invisalign, Root Canals & Tooth Extraction

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available