Complete Floor Care

A 83 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2010

461 Kennedy Dr

Harrisburg, PA 17112

Founded in 1995 by owner and leading floor care expert Kevin Shutt, Complete Floor Care has been serving the residents and businesses of Central Pennsylvania for 25 years. During this time, Complete Floor Care has built an unshakeable reputation as a local, independently owned business that offers a higher value to customers more so than your volume and coupons cleaners that come and go. From spot stain removal to carpet, upholstery, or grout cleaning. Complete Floor Care combines cutting edge cleaning technology with over two decades of award winning customer service to exceed clients’ expectations year after year! 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Recipient of Angie’s List’s 2017 Super Service Award, a prestigious honor only awarded to a select few businesses who truly show a dedication to customer satisfaction, Complete Floor Care is the name to trust when you need your floors and surfaces cleaned and protected. Door and Corner Guards at Complete Floor Care, we make your home or business our highest priority! That’s why we offer door and corner guards to all our clients. Our high-quality corner guards will keep your walls, banisters, and furniture free from the nicks and scratches that traditional floor cleaning leaves behind. During hot and cold weather, our door guard will keep your home insulated from the outside air. With Complete Floor Care, you’ll soon find that we care about the quality and cleanliness of your home just as much as you! Visit out website for a more extensive photo gallery and give us a call today! ...

carpet cleaning (81)floor cleaning (23)tile installation (7)upholstery cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (1)

03/11/2020

I was very happy with the service and used him for years. Kevin takes care the furniture, he make sure everything is well guarded before doing anything, and he's extremely conscientious. He wants to make sure your happy with his work. It's probably 15 years that I'm using his service and I would recommend him to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin cleaned the rugs, steam cleaned the floor tile, and seal the tile.

CATEGORY floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

It's hard to believe how time goes so fast Thank you [Member Name Removed]

03/11/2020

It was excellent. Kevin is reliable, he does a good job, and he's affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thank you so much.

03/11/2020

It was good. I never had a problem with him and his job was always fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did carpet cleaning and also the entire section of the sofa.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

03/06/2020

Fantastic! After kids, dogs, black mulch tracked in, and several red wine spills, Kevin keeps our 20 yr old cream carpet looking like new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]

12/14/2017

We called Kevin because we know he is the best there is. We have used him many times in the past and have recommended him to friends and neighbors. Our carpet looks almost new again. Next time, I won't wait so long to give Complete Carpet Care a call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our living room/hall/stairs beige carpeting was really dirty - filthy, even - after a couple years of kids, dogs, cats, and sloppy people.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]

10/05/2017

Kevin was very responsive and scheduled the cleaning quickly. He did a thorough job and the carpets look fantastic. We will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

05/24/2017

It wasn't his first time. He's been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Thank you very much.

01/31/2017

Very well, completed job faster than I had expected with great results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my very large living room carpet cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2017

Thank you very much.

07/14/2015

Kevin was prompt, pleasant and honest. He did an excellent job on older stained carpets. To his credit, before he started, he also showed me where there were problems with the carpet itself and doubled checked if I still wanted him to clean them. I decided to still have the job done and he did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He clean the carpet in the entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2015

Thank you for the great review. Glad everything worked out. Thanks, Kevin

12/04/2014

I asked my carpet supplier who he recommended for cleaning service. Mr. Shutt of Complete Floor Care was recommended, with high expectations. He fulfilled all aspects of the job as promissed. I will invite him again as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaned - 2 rooms and stairway

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2014

Thank you for setting time aside to post this review. Thank you, Kevin

Services for Residential AND commercial include, but not limited to: Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning, and Carpet Protectors.

Not specialized to handle flood or fire damage. Give us a call to discuss your cleaning needs!

Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa