Bob Sheetz Roofing & Siding Co LLC

A 44 Reviews

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2012

4701 Earl Dr

Harrisburg, PA 17112

In April 1978, Robert H. Sheetz began Sheetz Roofing & Siding Company in Paxtang, Pennsylvania and have been serving both the east and west shores for over 30 years. Our company continues to be family-owned & operated under the direction and supervision of our son, Rob Sheetz. Over the past 30 years, we believe our success can be attributed to quality workmanship, timely service calls and customer satisfaction. Not only has our reputation been an important aspect of our company, but serving our community with professionalism, honesty and integrity remains a top priority. We are fully insured and the products we use are warranted by the manufacturers. Presently, we are members of the Better Business Bureau of Metropolitan Washington D.C. and Eastern PA. Additional email - csheetz@comcast.net....

roofing (42)gutter installation (7)siding (5)window (4)door (2)handyman (2)garage door repair and installation (2)house painting (1)skylight installation (1)chimney repair (1)electrical (1)

05/25/2020

We hired Bob to replace the roof on our family home. We made our deposit on Monday and they were there on Wednesday. Service was very fast and looked amazing. I plan on hiring them again soon for .ore work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Home Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/21/2020

Awesome . Roof looks great. Would definitely rehire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New metal roof

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

10/14/2019

I had the gutters replaced on my house and front porch. The existing gutters were very old and it showed. Plus, most importantly, some of the existing gutters were not really doing their job. Bob Sheetz made the estimate process easy, and scheduling was just as easy. They installed bigger and modern gutters that look like they belong on my house. I had a few questions and concerns on the way, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

01/28/2019

Very responsive, showed up a couple days early on the weekend to get the job done. Quick, efficient and tidy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FLASHING REPAIR AT ROOF

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2019

07/14/2018

Bob Sheetz was the lowest quote from 3 bids. I was impressed with how he fit me in within about a week of receiving my quote, during their busy season. Roof looks nice, they cleaned up well and finished everything up in a day! I would definitely recommend to anyone to use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingle roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

07/13/2018

While we did end up using another company for the work, we need a quote in a SUPER short time frame and needed the work done nearly as quickly. I wanted to note for all people that Sheetz sent out a very professional estimator. He was pleasant and thorough and made sure I got the quote very quickly (by late that evening). Knowing this is their busiest time of year, I truly appreciated the efforts ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

06/22/2018

Good. My only concern is that I've been told by 3 people with knowledge of roofing that I overpaid pretty significantly. I was given an estimate but because of an active leak and heavy rain on the way, I did not get a second estimate - just agreed to have them do it based upon other Angie's list reviews.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/25/2018

Job went very well even with the many days of rain. Price was reasonable and workers and staff were courteous and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement roof, soffit and fascia

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Photo for Bob Sheetz Roofing & Siding Co LLC - 4701 Earl Dr, Harrisburg, PA - 37203920

05/24/2018

Couldn't have been smoother. The roofing crew started exactly when they promised and finished 1/2 day sooner than anticipated. I would recommend Bob Sheetz Roofing to anyone needing good quality work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

01/25/2018

Sheetz came out promptly, gave me an estimate, no issues. I have to apologize to Sheetz because I miss communicated my intent on what was needed to be done and they were ready to do repairs, thanks for your patience Sheetz!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2018

Residential and commercial new roofs, roof repairs, roof coatings, 6" seamless gutters, gutter guard, vinyl siding, vinyl soffit, aluminum fascia, chimney repairs and chimney caps, skylights, step flashing, and blown-in insulation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal