Aurand's PRINTERS-n-PC's, LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2012

We are LOCAL and do not use the internet to find technicians. We can speed up slow computers, Computer repair, Computer Setup and configuration, Laser Printer Service and Repair, and Setup, Toner cartridges (with a 2 year limited warranty), Drums and other consumable items for laser printers, Wireless Network configuration and setup. We are an Authorized Service Center for Brother, and Okidata Printers. We also service HP, and Lexmark Laser Printers. We come to you. Reasonable travel charges outside 25 miles....

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

04/01/2019

Rick is dead honest, knowledgeable And offers reasonable prices for his services. During all the time he has been helping out at my house he has always given us good results. In one instance where the problem occurred, the either corrected it remotely through the computer or came to the house to do it. I would highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At least 6 to 8 visits per various problems

CATEGORY office equipment repair,computer repair,copies

07/18/2018

Great, Set up a drop off over phone and it was finished next day. I am typing this on the computer now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laptop PC Was slow and USB ports were not being recognized by the computer

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Also, THANK YOU for allowing us to serve you.

07/18/2018

Technician found out that the router was not broadcasting the wireless signals. This is important to me because it allows my customers to use the guest network while they are waiting. Technician resolved the issues and also speeded up my laptop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer locked up and could not access the internet.

10/01/2017

My father reported that his computer was not working and I was not available to assist for several days so we called Rick. Rick was in the area and onsite quickly. Rick determined the monitor was inoperable. Rick located a replacement locally, picked it up, and installed it. Once again – exceptional service and a great comfort to me knowing Rick will help my father when I am not available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer diagnostic

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you for trusting us to serve your father. We really appreciate that trust. Thank you for taking the time to complete this review.

09/27/2017

Rick made Ethernet cables for all of the computers in our home - desktop and 3 laptops. He also installed a switch so that all of the devices we use could be hardwired into our router for live, online streaming classes. One laptop was kicking my daughter out of her class repeatedly during her class, and Rick determined that her CPUs were running very high. He thoroughly cleaned both children's lap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ethernet cables installed and 2 laptop computers cleaned.

CATEGORY computer repair

We can speed up slow computers, Computer repair, Laptop repair, Computer Setup and configuration, Laser Printer Service and Repair, and Setup, Toner Cartridges, Drums and other consumable items for laser printers, Multifunction printer service and repair, data recovery, virus/malware removal, wireless networks installed & set up & router security. Speed up sluggish computers. Broken laptop screen repair. Laser printer service and repair.

TV repair.