STECKO CONTRACTING LLC

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since May 2010

We are a small company that is very experienced in our trade. We can handle all jobs, big or small. We offer full professional tree and excavation services. Our equipment is second to none! We can do large jobs and small jobs very efficiently with our state of the art equipment. Our experience and equiptment allow us to be profitable while saving our customers money. We take pride in every job and our customers take pride in hiring us with complete confidence in our ability....

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp

Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp. is a professional company. We specialize in drainage systems, retaining walls, decorative concrete, paving stones, landscaping, and excavating. We are most interested in unique, difficult, or special jobs. Our educated and certified staff allows us to offer what we call turn key service where we handle all aspects of our projects from engineering to permitting, as well as complete restoration. It all starts with our "virtual appointment", contact us to find out how it works! Our number one goal is customer satisfaction.

07/26/2017

It went very well. He arrived promptly. He had the correct equipment to do the job. He worked diligently until finished. He cleaned up completely. Very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two trees removed. One had fallen overnight. The other was taken down.

08/27/2015

Jason brought in the necessary equipment and manpower to efficiently remove my hedge, roots and all. He hauled it all away as well. He was punctual and professional. Would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stecko Contracting removed a 7 foot high overgrown hedge along my property line.

05/11/2015

I'm reviewing this business because they performed work on a neighbor's yard and damaged our fence in the process.  To add insult to injury, the boss on site handled it in a very rude and dismissive way, often interrupting me.   Here is what happened.  While cutting down a tree in the neighbor's back yard, the company allowed large tree limbs to build up against the chain link fence, reaching the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed several trees from the neighbor's yard.

CATEGORY tree service

We did not damage Jessica's mother's fence. I was there the entire job. Every job we do, we are very careful and respectful to our customers properties and our customers neighbors properties. If we ever damage property, it will be fixed or replace without hesitation. This being said, neither I or any of my employes, in any way, damaged their fence. I explained to Jessica that one of the line posts...

01/29/2015

They are fantastic.  I would recommend them to anyone.  Nobody could believe what they did for the price, and how great the work was.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took out 23 tree stumps.  They re-seeded the whole lawn.  They removed stones for us.  He did so much stuff for us.

CATEGORY hardscaping

11/22/2014

They were punctual. They did what they said they were going to do and we were very happy with their service. The drain is still doing its job and the regrading is fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did have a hardscape company come in. It was Stecko Contracting. They regrading our yard and installed a special drain. They also removed about nine trees that we had that had borer disease.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service,drain pipe,hardscaping

Tree removal, stump and root removal, tree pruning, french drains (swells, exposed, seep, and outside foundation), grading, trenching, land clearing (trees and brush clearing), excavator work, bobcat work, rough and finish grading and seeding, shrub removal, firewood, dozer work, underground utilities (sewage mains and tap ins, electrical, and water), demolition, sand mounds and drip irrigation systems, driveway stone and millings, water solutions, forestry mowing.

Call for details.