Squeeky Clean Services Inc

B378 REVIEWS

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2004

11 Gordon Rd

Glenside, PA 19038

Since 1986, Squeeky Clean Services Inc. and Shamrock Construction Solutions have provided cleaning, restoration and repair services to residential home owners and commercial business owners in the metro Philadelphia area. As a full service maintenance, construction and repair company we are dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Call or e mail us today for a free price quote 215-836-9274 or Gina@SCSsince1986.com PA Home Improvement Contractor # PA 006346 NJ Home Improvement Contractor # NJ 13VH06730400. Award winning....

Pressure Washing (273)Deck Maintenance (93)Gutter Cleaning (89)Decks and Porches (42)Gutters (36)Exterior Painting (17)Roof Cleaning (17)Stucco (14)Roofing (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (9)Siding (9)Masonry (8)

08/05/2019

Came out to do an estimate. They sent me an estimate with no amounts listed. I called them to ask for a true estimate and after speaking with the gentleman, no one got back to me. Waste of my time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck painting and sealing, gutter repair, etc.

CATEGORY gutter repair, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], You requested a free estimate on June 4, 2019. I came out to look at the job on June 11, and sent you an email on June 13 requesting more information on our estimate form stating "Site Visit". I needed more information to be able to quote the work properly. I called you numerous times and never received a response from you. When you eventually called it was mid-late July ...

06/28/2019

They wanted me to send them pictures and they would price it out. HOW do I send pictures of clogged gutters. I'm a 74 disabled Marine Corps Vet. I will try to find someone on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We requested pictures of your house to see your gutters and size of your house. You are a bit far from us and we've been inundated with estimate requests over the past 2 months, the weather has not cooperated either. We thought if we could get started with a verbal quote it would not take as long. You could have let us know you weren't able to take the pictures, we could ...

10/24/2018

WOW! These guys were awesome. They quickly got me a very professional estimate. The overall price was similar to the other folks I contacted ($400-425), but their estimate included my back patio and front walkway, which the others did not. I liked that they evaluated what I really needed. They two guys who came out went above and beyond and also cleaned up some brick on one side of my house that w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding power washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm so glad you are happy with all the work done. It'[Member Information Removed] amazing to me too what a difference power washing makes. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can help you out with. Thank you very much for writing such a nice review, we really appreciate it. Take care and enjoy your Squeeky Clean home! Gina

10/11/2018

Very well. They came out promptly to give me the estimate. They showed up when they said they would and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashed the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm so glad you are happy with the power washing done at you home. Thank you very much for taking the time to review SCS on Angie's List - we really appreciate it! I hope you've been enjoying your Squeeky Clean house and deck. Take care, GinaMarie

08/27/2018

The job was well done. The estimate was done quickly. It took some time to actually get a call to schedule the appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review SCS, we really appreciate it. Scheduling was extremely trying to say the least this year. The winter ended so late and then the rains came. Thank you for being patient and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our services in the future. Take care, Gina

06/25/2018

Loose gutters were fix and now secure. All gutters cleaned. Will need a very bad storm to fully test but so far no issues and work was performed as quoted. Appreciate them working with me over email as I usually do not get a chance to talk on the phone at work or home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter fixing and Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to review us on Angie's List - we really do appreciate this. Let us know if you have any problems when the next storm hits. Take care and enjoy your summer! Gina
D

04/20/2018

You can get better and pay less! The quality of work performed was low. There was no QC to speak of and showing up to work on my house was optional with no notice or call that they would not be onsite. Complaints to Matt the owner, went unanswered. He passed it off to his brother Dan who would sidestep the question or tell me his carpenter Tim was responsible for watching over the workers. Tim was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior renovation of a 2 bed rancher. New windows and interior doors. The kitchen was gutted and new cabinets installed. The bath tile removed and replaced with new vanity and toilet. Paint throughout fixing drywall as needed in all rooms.

CATEGORY remodeling, window cleaning, replacement windows, woodworking, stucco, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

12/06/2017

They did an excellent job. They showed up on time, worked hard, and left the place looking beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed gutters cleaned and the front of the house power washed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you again for taking the time to review SCS on Angie's List - it's so helpful for those who don't know about us yet and we really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy all the upcoming holidays! Gina

11/01/2017

Great! They did a great job front and rear. No issues at all. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our stucco front and back

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed] and thank you so much for taking the time to review SCS on Angie's List. We are so glad you were happy with the work done. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service in the future. Thanks again for the review - we really appreciate it. Enjoy your holidays! [Member Name Removed]
C

10/23/2017

We contacted SQ about roof and siding cleaning. The estimate they gave us included back cement patio and front walkway to door (total of $300). Since both areas were already clean/free of stains... we declined to have those areas washed and save ourselves the $300. We told them, and they wrote us back saying they will not clean those areas -- nothing more was said. Two workers came out to the job,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of roof, gutters, siding (vinyl + brick). Total estimate came to $1,350. I paid $1,050.

CATEGORY concrete driveway, gutter cleaning, siding, pressure washing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Photo for Squeeky Clean Services Inc - 11 Gordon Rd, Glenside, PA - 36474214

Power Washing - Deck Restoration - Paver Restoration - Roof Cleaning - Gutter Cleaning, Repairs, Installation & Guards - Drainage Control - Roof Ice Dam Removal & Roof Shoveling - Carpentry