ARS / Rescue Rooter Pittsburgh

A231 REVIEWS

Founded 1941 • Angie's List since September 2007

1632 PA-8

Glenshaw, PA 15116

For fast and exceptional service for your heating, cooling or Indoor Air Quality needs, call us now: 412-626-3068. When you need an air conditioning or heating problem fixed fast and fixed right, you need ARS. At ARS, we go the extra mile to provide exceptional service for all your air conditioning and heating needs. From minor repairs and part replacements, to a complete new system design and installation, we are the company to call. Plus, we offer comprehensive maintenance plans to keep your system in top shape, and your home comfortable all year long. DBAs - Automatic Controls Service Inc, American Residential Services LLC & Ars Heating And Cooling. Additional email - resmith@ars.com. License # HV01783, PA007796...

Heating and Air Conditioning (223)Air Duct Cleaning (7)Water Heaters (6)Appliance Repair (4)Insulation (2)Wells and Pumps (1)Electrical (1)House Cleaning (1)

11/15/2019

Steve was my technician and he arrived within the window of time given. He was very friendly and respectful. He didn’t mind me hanging around to see what he was doing and ask questions. He told me my furnace was old but was still working appropriately. He suggested I get it inspected yearly which I do. This was my second inspection because another company tried to use scare tactics by saying my co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my furnace inspected for the winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE A RATING OF YOUR SERVICE. LET US KNOW IF WE CAN HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE. KIM. CUSTOMER SERVICE/QA MANAGER

07/18/2019

I highly recommend ARS, particularly Aaron M. Aaron was very knowledgable and polite. He made it a pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection and repair of air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Wow, A+ rating! Thank you for sharing about how Aaron was able to provide you such great customer service. We will be sure to share with Aaron about your experience with him.

02/21/2019

Serviceman gave the furnace a fairly thorough check up trying to diagnose my problem. He couldn't pin point the problem (an intermittent banging noise), but it wasn't for a lack of trying. Answered all my questions quite well and put my mind at ease concerning the safety of the furnace. His speculation on the problem turned out to be correct - it was something in the ductwork. Would definitely cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace diagnostic

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

THANK YOU MS [Member Name Removed] FOR THE "A" RATING ON THE SERVICE OUR TECHNICIAN PROVIDED FOR YOU. WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH OUR COMPANY. IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT OUR OFFICE. KIM

07/14/2018

We went to home Depot for their deal of 2 years interest free financing, and they sent out and ARS sales guy. Very professional sales man and talked to us about what we wanted and why we wanted to get AC. He told us the things we could do besides updating our furnace and gave us new home owner advise on how to make the furnace and AC more efficient. He talked my husband and I through the different...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of Furnace and installed AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2018

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the overall "A" review of your ARS experience. We appreciate you r time and business and are here for you in the future as well. Kim-Customer Service

06/01/2018

Purchased HSP ( Home Service Program) to cover both heating and cooling units. Agreement covers portions of parts/labor. Fortunately nothing needed replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring maintenance of A/C unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for overall "A" rating of the service you received from ARS. Thank you for your time to share your service experience. We greatly appreciate your business with our company. Kim-Customer Service

05/09/2018

Exceptionally well. It was a bit pricy, in the sense that it was approx. $90 for them to just come out, but the technician, (James, I believe) was able to diagnose it right away, he then spent time educating me about various furnace issues, and wasn't pushy. very nice, knowledgable, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater started having problems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the overall rating of "A". We appreciate your time and know that we are here for you in the future if you need service. Kim-Customer Service

09/05/2017

They are very honest. I trust their opinion if theirs something wrong. I trust them to do work when they've found the problem. They call to remind me to do my cleaning and checking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to clean and check my furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2016

07/24/2017

extremely well. They installed, cleaned up, hauled away the debris all in one day. The system is working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the furnace and air conditioner.

04/24/2017

Their technician was prompt, professional and very thorough in his inspection of our a/c unit. During his inspection, he discovered a mouse had chewed through some wire and made a nest inside the unit. He explained the issue to me, cleaned out the nest and replaced the damaged part with one he had on his truck. We were very pleased with the service provided by the technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual maintenance check up on air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

03/28/2017

I think their pricing was competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2016

Heating & Air Conditioning Systems & Water Heaters - Service, Sales, & Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available