Omega Electric

B157 REVIEWS

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since August 2015

25 Marjessa Dr.

Gilbertsville, PA 19525

Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on the other end of the phone line 24/7! Get peace of mind knowing all of our work is guaranteed. Ask about our electrical work warranties. Financing available for all credit types and income....

electrician (154)lighting installation (34)ceiling fan installation (20)landscape lighting (3)garage door repair and installation (2)
D

11/14/2018

The company told me on the phone and the sales rep told me when he came and did his estimate that the costs would be $125 per hour for 2 men and that it would be less than a day to complete. When they gave me their estimate it would be equivalent to over 17 hours worth of work based on $125 per hour. I called the company back, confused about the estimate, and they said the price is the price due t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of bath fans and electric fireplace

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

Im very sorry you did not like the price we gave you , please let me clarify that this was an estimate and no work has been done . The estimate was free of charge. Yes we did tell you that 2 men 125 per hour but that is a time and material rate, most of our estimates are based on unit pricing, we did say 1 day but that was before you added the fire place circuit and mount, your job for the fans an...

10/31/2018

Outstanding - install went well... tech waited until I setup the Ring Device. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace old spot light with a Ring Security Spotlight

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2018

10/20/2018

The man who came first was very nice and explained what would be done. The two men who came to do the work were very nice and helpful. The only concern was the delay in their arranging for the inspector to come. Other than that, exceptional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric panel replaced, surge protection, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

09/24/2018

Was very happy. The electrician that came out, Anthony, was wonderful. Actually was at our house before I could get there from work! He was very pleasant, went right to work and did a great job. Was very happy with the work that was done. Thought it was a little expensive considering I could've done most of it myself. But, overall, was happy with the job, the electrician and would certainly hire a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace outlets, secure outlet for range against wall & fill gaps in electric panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

09/17/2018

Omega did an awesome job! From the professionalism in a quick response to my initial inquiry, to getting the job done. The electricians were professional and very pleasant. Brittany was great at getting back to me and following up, which is rare to find these days. I was absolutely impressed as an executive in Facilities for my company. I wish that I could work with this level of professionalism i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work - entire house without power

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2018

C

09/02/2018

called company several times, they kept rescheduling appt.s, loss all interest after the 3rd reschedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical, hanging some light and fan fixtures and possibly adding some electrical outlets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2018

06/06/2018

Everyone was very helpful from the moment I contacted the company until our project was completed. The owner gave a lot of information on our issue on the phone and made suggestions. The scheduler was very polite and courteous and the crew (Rob & Hector) was very nice. They showed up on time, they were fast, polite and cleaned everything before they left. We would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring & ceiling fan boxes installed in three bedrooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

05/30/2018

Omega Electric did a great job for us on 2 separate occasions. Both with the installing of an outlet on our kitchen island and a ceiling fan in our family room that has a cathedral ceiling. On both occasions the team was professional and sensitive to our 2 yr old son running around. The work was done correctly with out any hiccups. We'd highly recommend Omega Electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling fan installed and an outlet in our Kitchen

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

05/22/2018

It went great from the beginning (quote) till end (completed Job). Everyone was very professional. Service was excellent, and we already booked our next job with them. I would highly recommend Omega Electric.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded our Breaker Box to 200amp

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

05/17/2018

Spoke to the Owner Chuck on a Monday, He scheduled the service for Thursday. Nobody showed up. When I called, they said they didn't put in the calendar. F -- no show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix cut electrical line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

[Member Name Removed], we are deeply sorry that this happened. There was some confusion because you had called on Monday but had not claimed your deal until Tuesday and that'[Member Information Removed] where the mistake happened. Unfortunately we sometimes make mistakes but we always want to make them right. We understand this was extremely inconvenient for you and if you are willing to give us a...

Electrical Services