WEIBEL PLUMBING

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3721 OVERBROOK RD

Gibsonia, PA 15044

We are a small plumbing company with three employees, myself and my two sons. We all hold Master Plumbers Licenses for Allegheny County. This business was legally established on December 31, 1979....

Plumbing (73)Drain Cleaning (11)Water Heaters (7)Heating and Air Conditioning (4)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (4)Septic Systems (3)Sewer Cleaning (2)

01/20/2020

Responded quickly to my inquiry, showed up on time, fixed my problem and charged a fair price. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

Thank you for your unslicited positive listing on Angie's list. We do look forward to being of service to your family in the future, should you need a plumber. Again, Thank You, Ronald G. Weibel, Owner of Weibel Plumbing.

10/05/2019

I scheduled them and they agreed to be at house to review the work needed. They never showed up. I called and left a message. And worst yet, they never even called to say that they could not make it. Its amazing how many companies say they will help with your project, yet never even extend the courtesy to communicate with you after they made a commitment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed estimates for various plumbing work, replacing all water shut-off values, replacing the sewer stack, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

[Member Name Removed]; I am so sorry you have had such a bad experience. I do not recall talking to you nor do we have a work order written for this job ? If I had talked to you I would have informed you that we charge the labor factor portal to portal and you would be paying a couple hundred dollars just to drive to your home and back. I would have recommended you call a plumber that is located c...

07/16/2019

Amazing. I had 2 other plumbers out that said the problem was something else. Called Mr. weibel late Monday night he returned my call early Tuesday his son was here at 745 am fixed the problem was tidy and professional and informative. Will use them always for any plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line cleared

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Thank You for your unsolicited that you have taken the time post on Angie's List. I am very proud of my two sons and I am very confident in their abilities and it is always nice to read a post like yours. Should you need any plumbing work done in the future, we would most assuredly like to be the company that you continue to call. Thank You Ronald G. Weibel Sr. Owner of Weibel Plumbing

05/07/2019

The guys at Weibel are very professional, helpful, caring, and knowledgeable. They came highly recommended by a coworker. I had problems with my washing machine drain. I had 2 other plumbers come try to fix the issue and they were unsuccessful. The fellas at Weibel were able to resolve the drainage issue with no problems. They also took the time to answer a few other questions I had around the hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major pluming issue in wall near washing machine and kitchen.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Thank You For your unsolicited high rating and positive response posted on Angie's List. Ronald G. Weibel Sr. Owner Of Weibel Plumbing

03/13/2019

Ron Jr was prompt and professional. Explained the process before work began. Had a good idea of price because we were told an estimate ahead of time. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor spigot was leaking and needed replaced. Was welded on by previous owner. Garbage disposal leak too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

Thank You for the unsolicited high rating and positive post on Angie's list. Ronald G. Weibel Sr. Owner of Weibel Plumbing

02/17/2018

We like them. We call them regularly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing the faucet in the kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2018

Thank You for you for your unsolicited high rating you have taken the time to list on Angie's List review and a special thank you for being a loyal customer. We look forward to servicing your future plumbing problems should a problem occur. Thank You Again Ron Weibel Sr. Owner of Weibel Plumbing

11/11/2017

Friendly folks and near our home. Provided some good advice about water heaters; however, the markup on the faucet cartridge was $100 for a cartridge kit that would have cost me $30 or less, locally (probably less for them). Additionally, labor was over $100 for 1 hrs work... I like these guys and would hire them again, but felt I was getting charged New York City prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a shower Delta Monitor faucet cartridge, quick inspection w/ discussion re: existing old water heater, and helped source hard-to-find basement/garage drain grates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

Thank You for calling our small company to take care of this plumbing problem and thank you for your honest opinion of our service that you took the time to post on Angie's List. I don't believe we are purchasing from the same distributor that you obtained your prices from. We do add a mark-up on material that we purchase. Also each new customer is told, up-front, our labor charges in detail, befo...

04/11/2017

Excellent! Top quality work, very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of gas valve and gas pipe for dryer, and hot water tank gas leak repair.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2016

Thank you for taking the time to post the high ratings you have listed on Angie's List. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any future plumbing problems that you may have. Thaank you Ron Weibel Sr. Owner of Weibel Plumbing

10/24/2016

Service was done quickly, neatly, and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2015

Thank You for the unsolicited high rating you have taken the time to post on Angie's List.There is not much I can do about the price. Our particular operating costs are what they are and we must charge what we charge to cover the expenses so that we will still be here the next time you need a plumber. We are a very small company that does excellent work. Thank You Ron Weibel Sr. Owner of Weibel Pl...

09/12/2016

Excellent work. Highly recommended. No problems or issues whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace house sanitary broken sewer "T", " "P-trap" and vent including cutting through driveway concrete slab, digging out the broken piping and replacing concrete to match existing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

Thank you for the unsolicited high rating you have taken the time to write on Angie's List. We certainly appreciate this extra effort on your part and we will always try to warrant such high ratings on each and every job we do Thank You Ron Weibel Sr. Owner of Weibel Plumbing

RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING SERVICE, CLEAR DRAIN BLOCKAGES, GENERAL PLUMBING REPAIR & REPLACE WATER HEATERS, PLUMBING FIXTURE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT & GENERAL BATHROOM REMODEL WORK, INSTALLATION OF SEWER LINES, WATER LINES & GAS SERVICE AND HOUSE LINES.

HEATING OR AIR CONDITIONING WORK.