BARRY SINGLEY

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Expert Hardwood

15  REVIEWS
Expert Hardwood

Thank you for considering Expert Hardwood. We offer flooring installation and refinishing to the residents of Harrsburg, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Hershey and surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship and dependable service to all of our customers. Give us a call today for more information.

05/08/2010

Very Poor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on 05/04/10 to get an estimate. The lady on the phone stated that he would come out on 05/05/10, at 5:30 PM. I left the address and phone number. They never came and never called. I called back on 05/07/10, and no one answered. I left a detailed messaged stated the we had an appointment on 05/05/10, and no one showed-up or called. I left the address and phone number again. No never called me back.

CATEGORY house painters

05/22/2007

Excellent job. Hard worker, lots of experience, reliable, went the extra mile. Job was completed in expected time-frame.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washed and painted exterior, did carpentry on weakened boards and broken railing on balcony, fixed damaged interior wall and painted some of interior, refurbished damaged wood floor, did some minor electrical repairs. Great all-around contractor.

CATEGORY house painters