CW Handyman Service

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2011

CW Handyman Service has been in business in the Somerset, PA area since 2002. We can do almost any type of work from new construction to remodels and most everything in-between. Please contact us to obtain estimates. Additional email cweyand@yahoo.com. Also doing business as Clarence Weyand Handyman Service. Hours by appt....

Keystone Roofing

13  REVIEWS
Keystone Roofing

Full service Roofing Company

01/24/2015

CW employees were professional and knowledgeable cleaned up will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new kitchen faucets,  hung 2 lighting fixtures, Shaved closet door, reinforced banister.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

08/29/2014

They bill me $334.80 - charge me $5.10 a piece plus $90.00 for the work. It took them 45 minutes and charge me for 1.5 hours. They screw me out of $200.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put gutter guards on my gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair

CW Handyman has never serviced (member name removed)

04/09/2014

My experience with them was good, no problem. They did what they said they were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CW Handyman Service fixed some gutters for me. They put leaf guards in my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

07/01/2013

Showed up on time, walked through the job, gave some suggestions, and asked the right questions. I haven't decided who I will go with yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I only got a quote from them, but Bud was very helpful and nice.

CATEGORY handyman service

03/11/2013

They are professional but overbook . Thus may be from emergencies but they need to communicate better. Their work is of high quality and their price reflects that. They just need manage time better and finish projects when they start. I addressed these issues with them and I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish carpentry Walkways Spouting Electrical

CATEGORY handyman service

New Construction, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Patios, Pole Barns, Carpentry, Remodels, Pole Buildings, Sheds, Garages, Roofs, Porches, Decks, Gutters, Flooring, Plumbing, Wiring, Painting, & HVAC.

Carpeting.