What A Good Dog Inc

Angie's List since August 2013

Cost is determined by the job....

10/01/2018

They are the BEST in the area. We've taken our high energy rescue dog there the last six years. They are knowledgeable, professional, and he always is excited to get dropped off.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WAGD is THE BEST!! They train, board, groom and know dogs.

CATEGORY dog trainers,kennels,pet grooming

05/29/2017

The staff and facility are excellent! They always take wonderful care of my dog. He is always excited to get there. I would highly recommend this facility/staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have boarded my dog many times at this facility and have also used their doggie day care services.

CATEGORY kennels

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Puppy training classes are fabulous. I have been training with Mary Remer for 26 years now! She's the best there is!!!!!

CATEGORY dog trainers,pet grooming

07/21/2015

Everything goes very smoothly. I'll usually call the day before I'm dropping off so they know she's coming.  I've never had a problem and highly recommend them and their facility.  Pricing is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used their doggie day care option ever since I rescued my Irish Setter last year.  I use it when I know I'll be away from home for more than 7 hours.  I have not boarded over night.  I've been more than satisfied with the personnel and the facility.  My girl gets all the exercise she needs when there.and always gets excited when she knows we're going there.

CATEGORY pet grooming

07/20/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used WAGD for doggy daycare for over a year now. They take great care of my irish setter and she loves to go there. I use them when I know I'll be away from home for more than 8 hours. I do not use them for boarding - can't afford their overnight rates.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Animal grooming, training & kennel.