Dick Delaney Home Inspection

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Our company is dedicated to providing you with valuable information about your new home. We thoroughly inspect all major components of the subject property to expose unknown defects and advise you about future maintenance about your home once the purchase is complete. Our company will give you the information you require to make an informed decision....

10/19/2017

Mr. Delaney was very thorough inspected the home as if he was doing it for one of his kids. Explained everything he was doing and answered all of my questions. Had a detailed report emailed early the next day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

10/08/2014

10/06/2014

He is very professional, articulate, and affable.  I would recommend him to anyone. He answered all my questions without consulting any book. I hired him to help me search for a 2nd rental at a bargain,  but the house I found wouldn't pass ANY inspection without major work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

02/20/2014

He really did a good job. Dick helped us detect things that we needed to get done that we probably wouldn’t have focused on without his knowledge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dick did a complete home inspection all the way from the foundation to the roof. He looked at all the electrical, plumbing and structure of the house. He did the inspection as part of the home sale.

05/12/2012

Mr. Delaney was very punctual and provided a very thorough inspection, doing so as to side toward safety.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services, just a thorough inspection along with advice to call for service on certain things pointed out during the inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

Home inspection including water quality, water lead, well flow and septic dye report & radon testing with a continuous monitor.