DeckPro Powerwash Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 964

Fort Washington, PA 19034

DeckPro Powerwash Company is a family owned business that started in 1996. We continually refine our methods to ensure we are using best practices in terms of safety and quality. We specialize in wood restoration, repair and maintenance as well as the cleaning and coating of concrete surfaces. In addition to being licensed and insured, we hire and train our employees to become part of a company culture focused on the customer experience. We typically request a 50% deposit to schedule a project, then email an invoice for the balance upon project completion. We accept payment by credit card, check, and/or cash. We place high importance on communicating effectively and developing relationships with our customers, incorporating feedback into our work and our company policies....

pressure washing (143)deck cleaning (92)deck building (47)house painting (30)gutter cleaning (8)general contracting (6)fence company (5)siding (3)handyman (2)lawn care (2)woodworking (2)

04/30/2020

they men were here promptly and worked quickly and neatly. deck looks great--it was painted this year for the first time and i used their recommended color. looks like new. this is the 4th time i have used DeckPro and i have been very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing deck, front of house, side of house, and front sidewalk.

CATEGORY siding, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

04/23/2020

We hire deck pro every year to power wash and, when needed, stain our deck. They always do a great job! From beginning to end, they are always professional and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone requiring these services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

04/21/2020

DeckPro Powerwash did an outstanding job. They were prompt in their reply to my inquiry and the job was reasonably priced. They arrived as promised and the work was completed quickly and in excellent fashion. I recommend them highly and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of home exterior

CATEGORY contractors, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/08/2020

Estimate on powerwash and deck repair

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top notch estimate discussion. Randy texted me before he came, arrived and reminded me that they power washed my house a couple years back. Since they are the only power washing service I had used since purchasing the house a few years ago, I was immediately relieved ... they did a great job and that’s all I really wanted again. However, our two decks needed some TLC and since I’m a want to be DIY guy there’s a certain amount of work I’m willing to do myself. This makes me a difficult customer at times because I like to dig into the details. Randy recognized that I was attempting to do a little of this work myself. The amount of patience he displayed through the conversation, and me flip-flopping on what I want him to do is ALL anyone could ask for. I already know their work was stellar, but this is the extra stuff that every contractor needs to implement. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them for any project.

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

03/20/2020

I called several vendors to see about getting my deck repaired (had splintered boards and soft wood in a handful of places); some said they only did deck installations (even though they advertised for deck repairs too) and some never returned my call. DeckPro called me back, got someone out to assess the deck, and got me a proposal for work all in the same day. When I needed COI and state license ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair and powerwash

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

02/17/2020

quality work and communication. however a few reschedules.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining the deck

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/26/2019

This company is very professional and very responsive. I have used them many times over the years and they are always very good and very responsive to whatever the needs are. This time it was gutter cleaning and a yard clean up - all done promptly and professionally and for a great price. In the spring I will use them for powerwashing my awnings and deck do-over. I highly recommend this company fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and lawn clean up

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, lawn service, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

10/18/2019

very well. the powerwash/repair person covered everything and worked closely with me to identify needed repairs. Also powerwashed non-deck portions of the yard to geat effect. The stain crew was equally professional, timely, and competent. minor touchups wee needed after rain and they were done efficiently and effectively.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete deck powerwash, repair, and stain

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2019

10/10/2019

Great. Very communicative, quick to schedule and perform the job, responsive to requests and changes. One of the better experiences I’ve had interacting with a contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck washing, repair and stain

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/04/2019

They completed the work quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to my deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning