Adamo, Dr. Frank

Angie's List since May 2013

06/03/2014

Dr. Adamo was very pleasant and friendly, as was his staff. He appeared to have good knowledge and experience with the type of problem I had. My choosing to treat with someone else was a matter of location and logistics for follow-up plus finding another physician who had treated a friend several times for more serious issues to my friend's enthusiastic satisfaction. In addition, the second physic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone suggested my seeing Dr. Adamo based on her husband's good experience with him, because I was having similar foot problems, and I wanted an additional opinion. Note: my memory is very fuzzy on the date of service.

CATEGORY podiatrist

05/13/2013

I don't think you'll find a better foot doctor in the Delaware County area. He's nice, professional and knows his stuff about feet and ankles. He gets results. His office staff is nice and helpful. I have had nothing but a great experience with him and Dr. Channel, the other doctor in the office. They have great office hours too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Random swollen ankle prompted me to go see Dr. Adamo and his awesome staff got me in pretty quickly as they have in the past. I really wish he was a primary care physician... he has an excellent bedside manner! Such a nice guy and really caring. He also did wonders for my dad's diabetic wounds in the past. I highly recommend him. No matter how weird or gross the foot problem you have, Dr. Adamo has seen in all and has a good sense of humor too. He really is a knowledgeable doctor and listens and takes a thorough case history to see if other meds or health problems could be playing into your foot problems. Again, he's a great doctor and always fixes my foot issues.

CATEGORY podiatrist