Wallace and Nilan Physical Therapy

Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy and Fitness is a physical therapist owned and operated outpatient physical therapy clinic dedicated to the highest quality of care. Our professional staff has over five decades of combined physical therapy experience....

10/14/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went to 233 East King Street, Malvern PA office. | |My son dislocated his elbow and needed physical therapy. Everything worked out great. He is 10 and looked forward to going because he had fun with the staff.

06/03/2014

I went there for a few sessions and I got Frank as my PT. He was great. He was patient listening to my problems and gave me some very helpful tips doing exercise myself at home. The staff was friendly and helpful, the environment was clean and spacious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My shoulders had been feeling tight so my doctor referred me to Wallace & Nilan to get PT.

01/06/2013

Therapist performed thorough evaluation including questions about nature of problems I'd been having, physical examination of my posture, walking/gait, flexibility, and questions about my goals for physical therapy. (I specifically mentioned that I wanted to do as much of the work to rehab my back as possible from home, and to come into his office as few times as possible, and he was completely fi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chronic back pain had recently started to cause problems sleeping; primary care physician recommended physical therapy.

06/15/2012

I am very satisfied with my treatment. Sean meets with me, checks on how I am doing, adapts his treatment protocol depending on my reported progress and supervises my treatment each time. He answers all my questions and provides professional and friendly care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am going through a course of physical therapy. I meet with Sean Powers, DPT.

03/06/2010

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical rehabilitation of broken elbow

CATEGORY physical therapist

At Wallace & Nilan Physical Therapy and Fitness (WNPT), we specialize in targeting the root mechanical causes of one’s injury by using the most advanced practices and techniques. By creating a comprehensive and personalized approach, we are able to get our patients better faster and help prevent future injury.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available