M & M Mechanical LLC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2010

M & M Mechanical guarantees the best products and services every time we enter your home. We strive to provide our customers with the best advice and information when it comes to your in-home mechanical needs. We promise to provide the highest quality of workmanship at a reasonable price. M & M Mechanical was established in 1997 and is located in Fleetwood, Pennsylvania. We are an HVAC and plumbing contracting company, servicing all your residential mechanical needs in Berks, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Montgomery and Schuylkill counties....

Spring Rain Inc

13  REVIEWS
Spring Rain Inc

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

12/15/2017

They were very professional from the start and very pleasant to talk to. I called and asked that they come out the same day and they where there 2 hours later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared Drain for sinks.

CATEGORY plumbing

10/16/2017

They are my go to guys. I have used them previously for hvac stuff....both repair and installation of new. This time I used them for plumbing. I trust them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had issues with my drain.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,drain cleaning

08/23/2017

Next day service and Nate arrived on time as stated. Cost was as estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a gas line connection to the dryer.

CATEGORY plumbing

04/06/2017

Nate ran a rotary machine through the pipe and cleared any possible clogs. He explained how the trap and clean pipe (?) worked and determined that the pipe ran to the sewer system. This is a very old house that I don't know a lot about, so I appreciated knowing that the water wasn't simply emptying into and old cesspool. Nate also gave me advise on what I could do to dry up the basement a bit with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The drain in my basement was clogged and needed to be cleared.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

01/17/2017

We had another company come in, they basically said that it needed to be replaced. Then I brought these guys in, they said, “no, it just needed to be cleaned!” They were thorough and experienced in diagnosing the issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used M & M Mechanical LLC. They came out, they basically cleaned my furnace and made a repair to it.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial heating and air conditioning Clean and install gas fire logs Plumbing Water heaters Water softeners Sewer cleaning Sheet metal fabrication

Air Duct Cleaning