Keystone Alarms

Founded 1975 • Angie's List since April 2014

Keystone Alarms provides quality home & business security/fire systems for over 41 years. Our state-of-the-art all-cellular system is very affordable, and comes with a reliable 24-hour monitoring system. Installation is smooth and uncomplicated and if you have any questions, our expert support staff is top of the line. If you're looking for a security/fire system to protect your home now and in the future, your best choice is Keystone Alarms. Contact us at (800) 553-6345 when you need installation and monitoring services from an alarm company you can trust and always rely on....

SHIELD Security Systems of Lehigh Valley

SHIELD Security Systems Lehigh Valley, PA is a member of the SHIELD Group of Companies, a national network of locally owned electronic security companies offering exceptional service and expertise to home and business owners. We look forward to welcoming you to our family of happy clients.

11/16/2016

Excellent! My system was installed to perfection. The technicians were highly skilled and explained every last detail to myself and my husband. And my system works 100%. I feel very safe in my home and would definitely recommend Keystone Alarm Company to anyone needing security. Thanks for the excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new burglar alarm system with monitoring.

CATEGORY home security systems

01/17/2016

Ultimately, our problem was fixed as described above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house alarm system had stopped working and we were slow to reactivate it. Keystone Alarms in Feasterville did the orginal installation for the prior owner of our home so we contacted them. Leonard was super responsive and his team were always punctual, courteous and very professional. One of the window sensors was not working intermittently, so he had to send a team out several times to see if it could be fixed without additional installations. Ultimately we had to put in a different sensor system but Leonard worked hard to try to get our existing system to work, which would have been a more economical solution. He only put in the new sensor system as a last resort. For us, this demonstratred that he was committed to service and not just to selling us new equipment. This is greatly appreciated!

CATEGORY home security systems

alarm company, feasterville trevose, pa

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check, PayPal