A and R Services

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since September 2011

Amity Remediation LLC

Specializing in Water and Smoke Remediation Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Free & Honest Estimates!

Offers by Amity Remediation LLC on Angie's List

10/13/2011

Bryan was a real pleasure to work with. Just having a newborn 6 weeks ago we were pressed for time to get an attic ceiling and front wall with a window  ready for the kids room switches. Referred to me from my father-in-law who sang his praises which made my initial call easier. I was not let down, he was on time for the first appt. and gave what I knew to be a very reasonable estimate (2 previous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have an attic ceiling and front wall with a window with pitched dormer to drywall. Added new electrical outlets before drywall calls for estimates. Tried craigslist for drywallers and the yellow pages. Got 2 estimates and did not like timeline for work and lack of commitment shown on the first meeting. Father-in-law recommended Bryan and A&R Services because he had some ceiling work done by Bryan and I could not notice where the work was done. It was that good. My wife and I just had our third child and we knew that the attic would need to be finished. I did all the insulation and vapor barrier stuff. Ran some furring strips for drywall. (In my older home no joist was truely on center for the span of the house. Kid arrives a week early and I have no time or desire to struggle with the drywall. Called Bryan for his estimate for the work and set to meet on Saturday morning. A real pleasure from start to finish.

CATEGORY drywall

09/20/2011

I had such a pleasant experience working with these guys they are very family oriented he had his kids working with him over the summer they were always very punctual , he even brought us coffee when our kitchen was being done just to make it a little easier on us and gave us a sense of ease that we were not without a home, even our dog barny loved him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called aandr services because i had a water leak from my hot water heater we had substantial water damage through our first floor kitchen, living room,dinning room, bathroom , family room,and laundry room. When i called he was on vacation in Florida,but he still took the time to answer the phone walk me through what I should do and who i should contact and scheduled out a time and day he could come out and take a look at it which was 3 days later when he returned from Florida. He started with the demo of all the water damaged drywall then had the water remediation company come out which he set up through my insurance company,and in the mitts of all the demo and and replacement of drywall I new that this was the company I wanted to do my kitchen and bathroom remodel, so once that was decided we sat down and looked at some cabinets and appliances and flooring for the kitchen and bath and began my beautiful remodel.I am looking forward to the winter so i can try out my new heated floor :)

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Painting, drywall, kitchens, baths, basements, floors, trim, doors, water and smoke damage, and clean outs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available