Preece Heating & Cooling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150701

1139 W 26th St

Erie, PA 16508

Family owned & operated. Additional email - PO Box 3492, Erie PA 16508. Award winning....

hvac repair (35)plumber (3)

11/15/2019

It was the best service experience I ever had, quick efficient and professional. I would recommend them to anyone needing repairs. I even requested a yard sign, which I never do just to sing their praises. Top notch from Start to finish. They got me running within 24 hours of first contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

Wow! We so appreciate your kind words and that you took the time to review and rate us! Welcome to the Preece Heating and Cooling family!

10/10/2019

Professional and quick! Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace fan

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

10/24/2018

After H Jack's condemning the furnace, my fiance wanted a second opinion. I then remember that H Jack's didn't check the flame sensor after they installed a new switch. They couldn't get it to stay lit more than 5-7 minutes. They did a few things in between 5 times they tried to get it going. I was right there asking questions about what they were doing. We called Preece and I went down and cleane...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our furnace was condemned by H Jack plumbing, heating and cooling. Needed a good second opinion.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Photo for Preece Heating & Cooling - 1139 W 26th St, Erie, PA - 37499600

06/11/2018

Preece was professional. I am very happy with the price paid, the service provided and the results..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install central air

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2016

05/08/2018

Preece came in and promised to replace my furnace as well as run duct work to a bedroom over my garage and one to my mud room as you entered the house from the garage. They did just that and did a terrible job of it. The duct to the bedroom kept falling down. The duct to the mud room that runs into the garage was all soft pipe that mice could get in. I argued with them about the shotty install and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace replacement and duct work ran

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2009

We are very sorry that you are still dissatisfied, even after we explained that we will come back and do the requested repairs, free of charge, if it fell under warranty conditions. The furnace and duct work was installed per original proposal. After you began having issues with the flexible duct work tearing, we agreed to drop off new hard duct work, free of charge. And we complied. In January, w...

11/25/2017

Great! Russ offered several options and price points, and discussed the pros and cons of each. We were scheduled within a couple of days, they arrived when promised, and completed the work on schedule. Everything was cleaned up and debris hauled away. We were oriented to the new wifi connected thermostat. The system is working perfectly, and the house is very comfortable. We use Preece every sprin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is our third house in the area, and we used Preece again for our furnace and A/C system replacement. We've used Preece exclusively since upgrading our first house in 1993 because they are family owned, professional, responsible and affordable (you get what you pay for).

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

10/11/2017

Great. Everyone we dealt with was very responsive, from the estimate through the finished work. Phone calls were returned in a timely manner and everyone showed at the time they said they would. Everyone we dealt with from phones to the installers were courteous, professional and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend this firm.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full replacement of furnace and air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

08/10/2017

We are extremely pleased with the system and the professional service we received and would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Preece Heating and Cooling to install our Mitsubishi Split system. They did a fantastic job! We were concerned they wouldn't be able to complete the job because of the weather but they showed up with 3 trucks and 6 guys and got the entire job done in just a matter of a few hours!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

04/12/2017

Very well! Got a manufacturer's discount and a ten-year labor warranty, for which I could find no other companies offering. Russ Sprickman, owner, who gave us the quite, was very professional, and broke down the quote the way I wanted it. Two of his sons, Mark and Ron, both with many year experience, did the installation. They were friendly, worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up completel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old furnace with a new multi-phase Luxaire furnace with variable-speed blower. 97.5% efficiency rating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

Photo for Preece Heating & Cooling - 1139 W 26th St, Erie, PA - 34798791

05/11/2015

It went fine for us. We have used them for the past 10 years. And they're very good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do general plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2015

Installation, repair & replacement air conditioning, boiler & heating system.

Ask for details.