Stump's Decks and Porches

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

2458 Division Hwy

Ephrata, PA 17522

Stump's Decks and Porches is a deck builder / contractor and porch builder serving Lancaster PA and surrounding areas; specializing in vinyl decks, composite decks, wooden decks, screened in porches, and specialty decks that include pool decks, decks with roofs, gazebos, pergolas, lighting options and more. Also services Chester, Delaware, Montgomery & portions of Bucks Counties....

Decks and Porches (129)Deck Maintenance (12)Lighting (8)General Remodeling (7)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Decorative Concrete (1)

12/21/2019

Anthony and Jon and crew were fantastic to work with and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a new deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/21/2019

Unfortunately, they could not help me, but were able to get me information quickly. They responded very quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beam Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/14/2019

Stump's was AMAZING to work with. On time, on budget...nice contractors who answered questions if you had any. First Class operation all the way. HIGHLY recommend they do your work. Can't say enough about them, their services, and their communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had an old deck ripped down and replaced with a new deck using Azek products.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

10/15/2019

After putting on a new roof, it was obvious that something had to be done with the deck. As you can see Stump's did a great job! The additional space is a blessing and their followup has been excellent. Thanks to Gary, John, Calvin and his crew. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement and expansion

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

09/23/2019

This is my second experience in hiring Stump's Decks. I cannot say enough about the quality of materials and workmanship. They are the best at what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steps added from deck to lower yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/15/2019

I just had a deck built by Stumps. It was a better experience than I could have ever hoped for. They worked hand in hand with my concrete contractor to get everything perfect. They did not even blink an eye when I made a change to the plans 2 days before they were to begin construction! I can not recommend them enough, they were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a deck with stairs and built-in seating built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2019

08/10/2019

I have been working with various contacts at Stumps Decks for many years. First the design and install of a deck and exterior lighting. Most recently with the deck lighting and transformer which were not working properly. All I can say is Stumps is unique in customer service and satisfaction. Within 1 week of my contact, the problem was addressed, researched, scheduled for repair, and fixed. John ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck, exterior lighting, repair work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

07/09/2019

Stumps did a great job from meeting with Sales to completion. We were kept up to date on when our project would start and the crew worked really hard. They were professional and friendly and kept us in the loop during the 6 days of their work. They answered all of our questions and were so easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Existing deck needed repair and re-decking

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

06/03/2019

Everyone from the company was great to work with from start to finish. When there were issues with the Philadelphia permit and design, Stump's worked with me to come up with a happy solution. I love my new deck and so do my neighbors! The workmen were polite and hard working and cleaned up when done. I highly recommend them and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

05/03/2019

We just used Stump's for a new Portico on the front of our house and they did a great job. This is now the third job(Deck, Pergola and Portico) we have used them for and they have always performed great work and been wonderful to work with. Great people and quality workmanship, you can't go wrong with Stump's

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Portico

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

Decks - Wood, Vinyl, Composite, Hardwood, & Pressure Treated. Porches, Screened Porch, Awnings, Shade, Gazebo, & Pergola Installations. Lighting.

Stamped Concrete, Brick Pavers, Landscaping