GARY MOWERY HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Inch by Inch Construction, Inc.

Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Hardwood/Tile/Laminate Flooring, Deck Design/Build, Painting, Door Installation/Repair, Window Installation, Siding & Fascia Replacement/Repair, Replace Ceiling Fans, Install Gutter Guard, Stain Decks, Install/Repair Fences, Drywall Repair, Replace Faucets, Replace Lighting, Replace Switches & Outlets. No project is too big or to small. Contact us for a free estimate of your project. Connect with us on Facebook to see more project photos and updates.

Award 2019

10/14/2013

Gary is prompt - he gives a fair estimate.  He will even give you ideas on the home improvement project if you ask him.  He came to our home on the date/time we agreed upon.  The work was done and he left no mess!  The bill arrived in the mail and we were very, very happy with the cabinets.  There isn't much Gary Mowery cannot do!  He's great to work with - - I can't imagine having anyone else per...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided cabinets and hung them in my husband's man-room.  Gary also installed a complete bathroom in my home, hung crown molding, put in a new garbage disposal, hung aluminum siding in my hold house, placed new windows in my old house, placed tile in all of my bathrooms and replaced French doors in my old house and new house.  His work is awesome!  Very detailed!

CATEGORY remodeling

12/28/2011

End result, the Holiday's were more enjoyable having this project considered closed and the customer happy, both ours and Garys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Accidentally, we damaged a customers vanity granite counter top.  We were referred to use Gary Mowery (through Lowes) to do the repair and we were pleased how he handled the matter and quick for a price that was under what we thought would be.  From this first experience with him, we're sure to be giving him a call should we require the same attention as well on any projects we plan later.  Crystal Clean Maids, LLC.

CATEGORY remodeling, home builders