Allied Inspection Services Inc

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since April 2007

Not Rated| 69 Reviews

Allied Inspection Services has been serving buyers and sellers since 1997. Our inspectors have performed thousands of inspections. Our home inspections are thorough and give buyers the unbiased information they need to make an informed decision, while our pre-listing inspections help sellers prepare their homes to sell quickly and hassle-free. Our home inspections are performed in accordance with the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. Our commercial inspections are performed in accordance with ASTM E-2018. We also perform septic inspections in accordance with PSMA standards and are PA-DEP licensed to perform radon testing. We employ a Master Indoor Environmental Specialist for all of your indoor air quality and mold concerns. We also offer complete infrared thermography investigations. If you are concerned about other environmental issues, be sure to ask about our Neighborhood Environmental Report, Flood Mapping and Oil Tank Testing. For more information, just give us a call. We look forward to serving you soon!...

Spring Rain Inc

12  REVIEWS
Spring Rain Inc

Family owned and operated father & son team serving Eastern PA. Helping customers improve their water by providing the highest quality water softeners, UV systems, Reverse Osmosis systems and filtration to name a few while always being very competitively priced. Please contact our office today for your free estimate at 610-737-6402.

05/10/2017

Very well. Duane was very professional, and walked me through everything he found in detail and provided advice where it was appropriate. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Allied to my friends and family, and I would certainly use them again myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

03/05/2017

Duane and Jerry were fantastic! They arrived early, provided a very thorough home inspection, & explained everything in detail we went. They also provided the full written inspection report that same day. I would definitely use Allied again in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection for potential new home

CATEGORY home inspection

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]:) We're so happy to hear we were able to meet or exceed ;your expectations!:) Best of luck!

02/16/2017

Very well. Matt was very helpful and informative

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

11/17/2016

It went fantastic. Brock was extremely professional and beyond helpful. He is a real gem. The information and presentation he gave us while performing the test ensured us that we will be able to take care of a septic system after living on city system most of our lives.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a septic hydraulic load test and and inspection of the septic system in a house we are purchasing.

CATEGORY home inspection, septic tank

09/09/2016

Everyone from Allied (4 inspectors + termite inspector which was outsourced to an independent contractor) were wonderfully professional, polite, helpful and more than competent. I had a tight deadline, so one inspector even came out 2 days early which was a holiday to preset the radon and collect a water sample. This allowed results to be delivered to me on the day of inspection. Our inspection wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed inspection of a real estate property that I intended to purchase. Conducted septic inspection, termite, mold inspection and water and radon testing.

CATEGORY home inspection, radon testing, septic tank, wells, mold removal

Home inspection, radon testing, septic inspection, water testing, Mold Testing, pool inspection and termite inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover