MCG Construction Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1 Caleb way

Elkins Park, PA 19027

Family owned and operated business. Specializing in structural repairs and all water remediation....

structural engineering (20)roofing (15)home remodeling (14)window replacement (10)foundation repair (8)interior painting (8)concrete repair (8)basement waterproofing (7)stucco repair (5)door installation (5)gutter installation (4)masonry (4)

04/15/2019

I hired MCG for one of my rental properties that had a leak from an old stucco wall, a window and faulty drain boxes. Their staff was always on time, friendly , and was very helpful as I could not be around to check much as my mother had unexpectedly become very ill in the hospital. With that said, I only had to come check once and they handled everything for me, even did a paint match for the wal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco wall, new window, new gutter boxes

CATEGORY gutter repair, masonry, replacement windows, structural engineer, stucco, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Photo for MCG Construction Inc. - 1 Caleb way, Elkins Park, PA - 37820644

03/27/2019

Beautifully, as always. The guys are in and out, you would hardly notice they are there. I always tell them they can walk through the house but they go around outside, and this project required some inside work and they swept and wept the stairs and floors every day so they weren't leaving a mess. Mark gives a detailed quote and realistic timeline, and sticks to it! He always lets me know if somet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the door to my roof deck (which MCG also did!) replaced and a new one installed correctly, and a 12 sqft landing of hardwood removed and replaced with tile.

CATEGORY gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, structural engineer, stucco, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2019

03/27/2019

Great! Mark is responsive and helpful, his team is excellent, they get the work done promptly and efficiently and are so nice. And the final product always looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Star bolts installed, fixtures installed, water proofing exposed brick, other

CATEGORY structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

02/18/2019

Mark's crew was on-time, on-budget did great work and were the cleanest crew I have ever worked with. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Structural reinforcement of the home with multiple steel posts in the basement

CATEGORY concrete repair, structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

01/11/2019

Mark solves our roof problems stemming back 15 years or more! We had several roofers over the years, spending a ton of money only to have the leaks again and again. Mark diagnosed our problems in 5 minutes. Since his work has been done, we had several major rain storms and our roof runs the water off and the puddles are gone!! We would hire him 100%!!! He offers many other services as well. Not to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs, chimney repointing

CATEGORY masonry, roofing, structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and your husband. We are happy you are satisfied with our work and appreciate your business. Thanks for a great review!

09/05/2018

Mark and his team are extremely knowledgeable and are experts at what they do! We would use them again and again for all our projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofed

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

04/26/2018

Excellent quality, on time completion and on budget. Best contractor experience I’ve had in 20 years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair and internal construction

CATEGORY concrete repair, remodeling, roofing, structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

04/16/2018

Mark and his team were referred to me by my structural engineer. I live out of state and decided to put my home on the market (previously it had been a rental). In order to do that, though, we needed to complete significant repairs to the foundation, stucco, etc, and had to do so quickly if we wanted to get the home live for the spring market. Mark and his guys met the aggressive timeline (despite...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Substantial house renovation in a short timeframe!

CATEGORY concrete repair, remodeling, structural engineer, stucco, interior painters, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2018

12/24/2017

crew arrived timely, did the work beautifully. basement has less light (as expected) and more dry (as desired).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement window well had failed; other contractors had not seen this as the source of the need to constantly re-parge the basement walls. needed the well filled and glass block installed.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, structural engineer

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2017

03/07/2017

They were timely and did great work! While they were here we came up with lots of additional smaller projects like re-doing a cedar close and replacing toilets and Mark was quick to fit us in. Mark is an easy-going guy and very professional to work with. 6-months after the job we had a problem with a glass shower door. I texted him and he sent someone to fix it the same day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark and his team renovated the top floor of our Rittenhouse brownstone. They redid a bathroom, knocked down walls to combine two rooms, and exposed the brick on one wall. 4 flights of stairs -- they did almost everything with a crane from our back alley so that they weren't walking through the house.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, structural engineer, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2015

Roofing, Structural engineering, General Remodeling, Masonry, Stucco and Carpentry.

Visa, Check, PayPal