Stagliano Heating & AC Inc

Angie's List since October 2006

McGlinn & Son Air Conditioning & Heating

Family owned and operated heating and air conditioning business which was established in 1953. The 2nd and 3rd generation of McGlinn's are currently providing sales, service and installation of quality, dependable and highly efficient heating and cooling products. McGlinn & Son A/C & Heating is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer. We are also NATE certified. In May 2016 we achieved the Bryant Medal of Excellence award.

05/30/2016

My ac stopped working. I called and they came out on a Sunday to fix it. They were professional and courteous. I highly recommend using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed broken ac

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our old oil system with a gas system. They did a wonderful job. Would recommend them to anyone.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a mud wasp from the motor of heater. |I did not even check angie's list, but good word from neighbor. |They were prompt, professional and projected a great image... |I would recommend them to my neighbors. | |

06/17/2013

Stagliano is my go to Heater/AC company. As a Realtor, I know I can always recommend this company to my buyers and sellers -and I know they will be in good trustful hands. From scheduling to execution of job, they are very easy and pleasant to deal with- they are dependable and on time- and they know what they are doing. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced, changed filter, and provided a heater certification for a real estate transcation

04/10/2013

They were fantastic. We quickly received a written quote. They showed up right on time, worked cleanly and were easy to work with. They did an excellent job and finished on time. They even direct-vented the unit which was not in the original estimate. They gave us tips on what maintenance is needed, and answered any questions we had. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Stagliano Heating to replace our heater, water heater and A/C unit and convert us to gas from oil.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & A/C installation & repair, air conditioning, heat pumps sales & repairs.