All County Asphalt & Masonry

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since May 2013

D Rated | 5 Reviews

Our employees have Over 25 years experience, we are a family owned and operated company which operates in small groups to ensure individual attention to each customer. If You are reading this on Angies List Please mention and receive 15% Off any service over 200.00...

Surge Contracting

Surge Contracting is a one stop shop for all of your home improvement needs. We have redefined the "contractor" experience. What that means for you is NO more waiting WEEKS for estimates, NO more salesmen pushing more than you need, NO more miscommunications or not being able to get a hold of the company, and finally NO more excuses. We service Lancaster, Harrisburg, York, Lebanon County, and surrounding areas !

D

05/23/2014

I hired this company to seal my driveway. They finished the job in record time but in the process did not attempt to protect the newly installed siding/garage door of my house. As a result, tar was splattered on the lower 2 - 3 feet of the house. I called and was informed that soap and hot water would easily remove it. I tried that and it didn't. They said they would come out the next day and remo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed my driveway inadequately.

CATEGORY concrete repair,driveway pavers

01/17/2014

They came out and sealed the driveway and did some black top off the side. They did a very poor job. They sealed the driveway and then dug the additional side. They put the dirt on top of the sealed driveway and they tore off all the sealant. They said they would be back in the fall. They never came back to seal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway - Asphalt.

10/25/2013

All county did not show up on Monday 10:00 am as promised. I called and left a message at 3:30 pm asking what happened. All County called me at 4:15pm saying his tree cutting crew called off and he was out cutting trees all day!?. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and rescheduled for Friday 10/25 at 10:00 am. It is now 11:00am and All County has not showed up!!. I am going with another contracto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed a contract on 10/20 to have my driveway sealed. Service was to be done on Monday 10/21 at 10:00 am.

10/19/2013

Terrible.  Had to call them back because I was dissatisfied with the results.  I am still dissatisfied because at the beginning they told me they would make it look beautiful.  Very bad job and I will not recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coat driveway and dug out and filled in on spot.

07/13/2013

peter called me sat am on july 13th   said he would stop over and look at job  he was here at agreed time . Quoted me a price i said go ahead was done that day on the spot..  IWOULD RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resealed driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair

All County would like to thank you and we enjoyed doing business with... Always keep us in mind for the future please,it would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy your summer and keep cool.

We are now offering our Fall Cleanups, Tree Removal, Gutter Clean outs and Repair, Interior work ( Handyman Special) Asphalt: Paving, Seal Coating, Crack Filling, Patch, Residential, Commercial, Driveways, Parking Lots Concrete: Stamped Concrete, Paver Blacks, Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Steps, Repairs

There is not anything we don't do