Ramsey's Service Center, Auto Repair Shop

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20161230

659 Burmont Rd

DREXEL HILL, PA 19026

Welcome to Ramsey's Service Center, providing the Drexel Hill area with reliable service since 1949. The Friendliest Shop in Town! Named the "Best Mechanic" by Philadelphia Magazine for 2012 and again for 2014! Named Talk of the Town Reader's Choice favorite for 2015 and 2017! We also have been awarded Super Service Awards from Angie's List every year since 2012 as well including 2017! Auto Repair service and U-Haul rentals. State approved Guardian ignition interlock installation and maintenance. State inspection and ASA certified. Approx 10 employees....

auto repair (497)car inspection (219)tire buying and repair (68)auto store (20)transmission service (7)

07/23/2020

I appreciated the courtesy and professionalism especially since I didn't have all the paperwork. They went beyond the usual service and made it happen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car inspection

CATEGORY car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

05/22/2020

Ramsey's saved me hundreds of dollars by repairing something that another shop told me needed to be replaced, and then included the repair in the cost of the inspection. Bob was professional and kind, Ramsey's has earned my loyalty and I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/08/2020

Great! The appointment was made quickly & we were kept safe with no contact during the pandemic! We were called when the car was ready in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Ramsey’s!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil chsnge

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

04/09/2020

I've had my car serviced by Ramsey's Service Center a number of times and my experience has always been the same. Bob Ramsey is pleasant and professional and the work has always been done to my satisfaction at a reasonable cost. Can't ask for more than that from a business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PA inspection and oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

04/02/2020

Absolutely perfect! Bob and his staff are amazing, professional, polite and sincere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

03/26/2020

We have been servicing our vehicles at Ramsey's for several years now and we are always pleased with the price and the workmanship. I have/would recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

03/12/2020

Great service! Bob is the best in town!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection, new tire, new rotors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

02/06/2020

I always enjoy going to Ramsey's because they are professional, kind and caring. I am an older woman who lives only on my meager Social Security; and Bob never "takes me" for things that aren't absolutely necessary at the present time. He only does what's absolutely necessary or what I ask him to do. I trust him explicitly and know he'll do a superb job. If something needs to be done in the near f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my car to get its Winter Check-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

11/06/2019

Ramsey's Service Center & Auto Repair Shop are absolutely the 'BEST'. For our family auto needs, we absolutely would NEVER consider any other repair shop. In fact, we gladly travel from New Jersey to Drexel Hill, PA in order to receive the excellent service they have provided for our vehicles for YEARS! Darrell & Lisa!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Engine Check-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2019

10/03/2019

Everything went well We Have been very happy and pleased with taking our cars to Bob Ramsey' My daughter just took her car to Ramsey's and she is very happy with her brake repair/replacements

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just Replaced wiper blades and had prior work done not long ago

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, PA State inspection. Brakes, exhaust systems, tire pressure monitoring systems, tune-ups, scheduled maintenance checks, lights, electric & batteries. Tires. Oil changes. Hitch installation. U-Haul rentals - trucks, vans & trailers. Authorized Guardian Interlock Dealer, installations & maintenance.

Ask for details.