GW Acker Heating and Cooling

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a family owned & operated heating and a/c contracting company providing sale and service on gas, oil, heat pumps, boilers and air handling systems. With over 30 year of experience in the hvac industry we offer the quality of work that our customes can count on. New equipment estimates are free - service call have a trip charge of $92 a one time charge for a service call. Hourly rate for service $92 per hour - billed per 1/4 hour. Ask us about our coupon discounts and special deals and rebates. We offer majar brand equipment, bryant, bradford white, amana, sanyo and many more....

CDO Heating and Air Conditioning Inc.

At CDO Heating and Air we are dedicated to our customers. We Install, service, and repair all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment. If your building or remodeling your home we can help you design a heating and air conditioning system specific to your needs. With our highly trained staff we treat every job like its our own. With over 20 years in the industry we have the knowledge to handle any issue. Available on weekends and evenings at overtime rates. Please feel free to text 267-346-6534 to schedule.

08/20/2017

I've been very happy with them. He did our heater installation, our air conditioner installation, and he does our maintenance. He's unbelievable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was just standard servicing on the heater, putting in filters, and doing a standard service.

06/29/2016

Called GW Acker at approximately 5PM and spoke to Wes directly after the fan on the outside unit of my heat pump stopped working. He happened to be in the area while on his way home after finishing his last service call of the day and agreed to stop by to check it out that evening. He arrived within 20 minutes and quickly verified my suspensions - a bad capacitor. He had a replacement in his truck...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bad capacitor on heat pump.

07/07/2014

o

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wes replaced our heating and air conditioning unit during the last heat wave. He worked until 10:30pm to ensure that we would not have to suffer without air conditioning one more night. My 87 year old father cannot be in excessive heat and Wes went above and beyond to make sure we had the right unit for our home. We will only deal with GW Acker, he offers a fair price for excellent work and honesty.

06/17/2014

I worked directly with Wes Acker. Wes is a very smart and educated man in HVAC. I guarantee you will not get the level of service and price you pay with any other company than you will with Wes. Wes looks out for your best interest and explains everything (and I mean everything). Once you appreciate what Wes does and how he communicates you will grow to like his style. My house is 2900 sq ft and I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and upgraded our furnace to a High Efficiency Gas Furnace and Air Conditioner.

02/05/2014

They were there 24 hours after I called for service, showed me the repairs needed and explained them to me, and were thorough and professional. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired badly performing furnace and replaced vent tubing, etc.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation & repair gas, oil, heat pump, boiler, electric furnace, duct work & air quality.

Ask for details.