The mission of Doylestown Health is to continuously improve the quality of life and proactively advocate for the health and well-being of the individuals we serve. With a vision to enthusiastically pursue healthcare excellence through collaboration and innovation, we strive to inspire a more vibrant and healthier world for our patients and our community. We are dedicated not only to making patients well, but in helping them to stay well too before, during and after they visit our services. We consistently strive for healthcare excellence and provide a continuum of connected providers, quality and excellence in service and accessibility to the community we serve. Doylestown Health is an extensive array of coordinated healthcare services that reflects the care youve come to expect from Doylestown http://www.doylestownhealth.org...

01/22/2015

I love everything about Doylestown Hospital.  It has been there for us for 33 years.  I have had 7 (or 8) surgeries there, treatment for cancer, bunions, etc.  It is, indeed, a special place.  Anyone would be lucky to have such a wonderful hospital, especially within a 10 minute drive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Numerous

06/03/2014

In my many interactions with the hospital personnel, I found an overwhelming sense of caring and helpfulness. My experiences have been overwhelmingly positive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been at Doylestown Hospital before, but when I was diagnosed with breast cancer I was at the hospital many times for different reasons including surgery, testing and the ER.

04/24/2013

The aftercare of the surgery was excellent. They took very good care of me. They were great. For the procedure I had done, it is number one in the state. They came quickly. The environment was excellent. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I used Doylestown Hospital in January. I had an operation. I had a valve replaced.

03/12/2013

They are professional, kind, and compassionate. I've just recommended them to someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Doylestown Hospital home healthcare program under Donna Seif that provided nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.

CATEGORY physical therapist, speech therapy, occupational therapy

02/05/2013

I have been getting my lab work done there forever; ever since I lived here which is a long time. It always goes well. The people who serve me are very good, and the whole hospital is excellent. If you are getting blood work done in the lab, you get who you get. Actually, when you go for lab works there, you do not have an appointment; you just go. They have four or five people that take you in. Y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Doylestown Hospital for lab services.

CATEGORY blood labs

Hospitals - General.

Similar businesses in your area...