Aaction Fence

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since October 2008

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. No service charge. No extra....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

07/28/2017

Three men came to do the job. They were very friendly and professional. Actually arrived a little early! We were very pleased with their work, and with the entire transaction. My request was answered promptly and they were able to put us on their schedule in a timely manner. They offered a much better price than other businesses I contacted, and were one of the few who were willing to take on such...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had just a small job. replacing a corner fence post.

C

11/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced fence posts. However, some posts were replaced that,though might have needed to be replaced, did not inform me which added a sizable increase in final price. Also , there seemed to be confusion to who I was to make the payment to-asked to make out a personal check to the representative or the company? Huh?They did not remove the damaged posts but left them in the yard. Not a satisfying experience.

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan and his crew replaced a double gate for my backyard split rail fence. They also repaired a few adjacent posts and rails damaged during a recent construction project. They were quick to respond to my request for service and the workmanship was excellent (made some small modifications to assure my dog could not squeeze through the area where the gates latched). I have had them out for several repairs/replacements in the past and have always been pleased with the results and fair pricing. Will use them in the future and continue to recommend.

12/31/2014

07/22/2014

I did not use them because they would not return my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first contacted Dan on his cell, the number for which was listed in the Angie's List information. He told me to call the office number and leave a message concerning the fencing job. I did that. Two or three weeks passed without hearing from him. I called the office again and spoke with someone and explained that I was waiting for Dan to contact and again left all my pertinent information and urged her to have Dan call me as soon as possible. That was several weeks ago and I have still not heard from him or anyone else with that company.

CATEGORY fencing

we do not respond to messages with inappropriate language

Fence of Aluminum, split rail, chain link, vinyl, wooden, swimming pool, pet containment, fencing repairs and removal, pressure washing & staining.