Solid Rock Remodeling LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2010

We are a remodeling company focused on meeting the needs of our clients. We strive for high quality work that will appeal to the eye and stand the test of time. We strive to listen carefully to your desires and needs. We are reliable, attempting to meet all commitments and obligations....

TaylorMade Finishers

04/18/2020

Brad showed up as scheduled and the job was completed on time and right on estimate. I would hire Brad for any future job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix exterior leak & repair drywall

CATEGORY drywall,siding,garage builders

12/22/2019

Brad and his crew were awesome and very professional. I hired solid rock to renovate my basement and I'm very happy with their work. I got several bids and their prices were very competitive. It's also nice that even after the job, Brad is always quick to respond to any questions I have. Would definitely hire them again and have ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement reno

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,remodeling,basement remodeling

11/30/2019

Solid Rock is a reliable and professional choice. That's why I keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple projects inside and outside the house

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,interior painters,basement remodeling

11/08/2019

All went well. Brad is up front, fair, and honest. I thought it was quality work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new ridge vents, replace bad plumbing fixtures, repair and paint hole in kitchen ceiling from previous water damage.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

11/01/2019

We found Brad to be both knowledgeable and reliable. We were very pleased with his work, and would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilding floor to ceiling window that was leaking

CATEGORY egress windows,siding,replacement windows,interior painters

Painting, electric wiring, lighting, carpentry, bathrooms, rubber and asphalt shingle roofs, doors and windows, ceramic tile, wood flooring & drywall repairs.

Drywall, masonry & carpet.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover