Meineke Car Care Center

• Angie's List since May 2009

Meineke offers complete Automotive Repair Services for all of your car care needs. Come in today and our trained staff will help identify any problems your vehicle may be experiencing and get your car fixed, running, and back on the road safely. We provide quality Automotive Repair Services from honest and professional technicians to restore your car to top condition. With affordable options and guaranteed customer satisfaction, Meineke continues to be an industry leader in Automotive Repair year after year. Call today to schedule an appointment!...

04/20/2017

I think what happens is we call in th day before and they set up tomorrow morning you can drop off of your car, and we take it at 9 and they take care of it right away. It was a simple oil change and the tech that helped us was very friendly. I think the quality is good. I would continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did the oil change, and the state inspection.

CATEGORY auto repair

06/11/2014

Amazing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service and my car runs like new

CATEGORY car tires

11/22/2011

The overall experience was definitely positive.  The staff at Meineke were extremely responsive and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tires, performed inspection and emissions tesitng, oil change and transmission flush.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

05/20/2009

Great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt front end on my 95 Geo 3 Cylinder 38MPG Treasure. Great people and work.

CATEGORY auto repair