Cocalico Plumbing & Heating

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since November 2008

We're a plumbing, heating and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor. The company is master licensed in plumbing, factory trained and EPA certified in the installation (as well as maintenance) of heating and cooling systems. We serve areas in Lancaster, Lebanon and Berks Counties that include Ephrata, Lititz, New Holland, Adamstown, Denver, Sinking Spring, Wernersville, Cleona and Palmyra, among others. We service and install water softeners, as well as water heaters. We offer a variety of preventive maintenance services, such as air conditioning service, gas heat, oil heat, heat pumps, geothermal and plumbing inspections. We can also remodel your kitchen and bathroom, install radiant floor heating, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, electronic air cleaners, air filtration systems and more!...

Clean Water Solutions

With over 17 years of experience in the industry, both residential and commercial, Rantz of Clean Water Solutions has been assisting clients with their water treatment, water softeners, water heaters, water pumps, and minor plumbing services since 2007. Clean Water Solutions proudly services the Lancaster, Berks, Chester, and York Counties with a range of services. Do you find yourself having difficulties with spotty dishes or soap scum? Or have laundry problems, low water pressure, or water stains in your toilet? Hard water makes your dishes look dirty and dries out your skin, which you can eliminate these problems with a water softener. A simple water filter removes chemicals and dirt that give your water a bad taste and clog faucets and washing machines. Acid in your water can also eat through seals in faucets and appliances, which also causes unsightly stains in your sinks and tubs. A pressurization system will make sure there's always enough water for your family. Stop pouring money down the drain and go green with a new high-efficiency water heater. With our help, you will have great tasting water, spot free dishes, your appliances will last longer, you will be using less soap for dishes and laundry, you will be saving energy, and won’t have to rely on water bottles or water drinking systems. We offer the best pricing options and offer discounts to Angie's List members. Give us a call today to discuss your water and minor plumbing needs!

08/24/2017

Very well! Dave B was very professional and thorough, including the cleanup. He fixed/replaced everything I asked him to, and didn't try to "oversell" me for something I didn't really need. CPH is a little pricey but I feel that the great work and peace of mind are worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) Water leak under a bathtub; 2) New faucet insert for same bathtub; 3) New shutoff valves at washer/drier.

06/03/2017

They were very nice. Their pricing is average. The quality is very good. Responsiveness is very good. They called and let me know they were coming and how long it would be like 15 or 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the bathroom toilet. The lever was broke and they fixed it.

06/24/2015

They were very professional.  Did not try to sell us a new humidifier, but replaced the part that was the problem.  We felt that the fee was reasonable and therefore we would have them again.  We took advantage of the Angie's List promotional fee of $79.00 for the inspection.  That is how we met these folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called to see what was wrong with our humidifier and also to do an annual inspection of our furnace and air conditioner.

04/06/2015

The plumbers were professional, prompt, kept me informed about what they were doing and what the cost would be. No complaints at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared out a central basement drain.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

03/17/2015

Everything went very smoothly, my husband met them on Monday afternoon to install the part.  Everything was charged to my credit card over the phone-saving me from having to meet the technician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A circuit board went out on a furnace in one of my apartments  (On a Saturday).  The technician on call responded quickly to my call and met my tenant at the property.  They quickly diagnosed the issue and unfortunately had to order a new circuit board-which thankfully came on Monday.  Everything was performed quickly and professionally.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Faucet, Sink, Toilet, Hot Water Heater & Water Softener Installation, Pipe Work, Pump & Sewer Line Repair, Sewer & Drain Cleaning. Water Softener & Water Heater Sales & Service. Furnace Installation, Central Air Conditioning Systems, Heat Pump Installations, Tune-ups, Furnace Cleaning & Inspections Maintenance. Oil & Gas Furnaces, Geothermal & Radiant Heat. Light Commercial Services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available