Kenny Ross Toyota

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2004

B Rated | 23 Reviews

A brand new name with the same great service. Additional phone numbers: Fax number: 412-262-5425....

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Award 2019
Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

05/23/2017

Every experience that we’ve had with them has been fabulous. This first one that we got, they weren’t actually Kenny Ross yet, it was owned by another company. So technically, we only bought 3 from Kenny Ross. They’re fabulous, they bend over backwards to take care of us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a vehicle.

CATEGORY

07/21/2016

I use them for most of my auto-service. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Kenny Ross Toyota to service my vehicle. The last time they inspected my car.

02/26/2015

My car, a Honda Civic 2008, was purchased at this dealership and I was promised a free yearly inspection. I took it in for inspection on July 14, 2014. Service techs said it needed a new third brake light assembly or it would not pass inspection. They said it would cost $90 for the part and $90 for labor = totaling $180.00. I paid for the emissions test, but elected to get a second opinion from an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service personnel would not inspect my car because they claimed it needed unnecessary repairs totaling $180.00.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

07/08/2014

After a test drive, we negotiated an agreed upon price for a base model Toyota FJ and filled out the financing documents.  Prior to obtaining final financing and signing the sales documents, my wife and I decided to inquire on the price of the FJ Special Edition that was on the lot.  Steve Bannon obtained a price for the FJ special edition from, (I believe), his manager.  After some further negoti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After an internet inquiry, we arrived at the dealer at approximately 11:00 AM to negotiate the purchase of a 2014 Toyota FJ with Steve Bannon.  I had dealt with Steve Bannon several years ago at a different dealership and was very pleased with the way he conducted business.   ***Please note that we never incurred the approximate cost of service listed above.  It was the approximate list price of the 2014 Toyota FJ special edition.   Other than our time, we did not incur any costs.

06/11/2014

They were very professional and on time.  Once all the work was finish they washed my car.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and routine maintenance on my car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Oil change, tire mounting, rotation, balance, transmission, engine diagnostic, brake, heating, cooling, fuel, steering, exhaust, ignition, emission control, suspension systems, head gasket, electronic motors, engine replacement, rebuild, belts & clutch repair

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available