JOE GRAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

511 E LANDIS ST

COOPERSBURG, PA 18036

Specializing in high end residential home remodeling, we have literally built our reputation from the ground up. By providing the highest standard of workmanship and service on all jobs, and settling for nothing less than the best, we strive to live up to our motto of quality without compromise. Our commitment is to complete every project, on time, within budget, and to your complete satisfaction, and we take that pledge very seriously. So when you want your interior renovation or remodeling project completed in a timely and professional matter, choose Joe Gray Home Improvements, the home contracting authority. Let us turn your home into a beautifully crafted, exceptionally functional haven. For more information or to receive a free design consultation, call today, and find out why our customers come back to us time after time for all their home renovation needs....

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (39)General Remodeling (21)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (20)Drywall (19)Plumbing (18)Doors (17)Flooring Sales and Installation (16)Electrical (15)Windows (14)Interior Painting (12)Handyman Services (10)Lighting (9)

11/19/2019

It went exceedingly well. As the job was originally hoped to be a lot less involved than it actually turned out to be as the original plumbing needed to be replaced for example, Joe communicated the changes needed from the original plans so that the best work could be done. Joe kept reminding us that we have to be happy with the work. Both my wife and I are very happy with the final look. Both bat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house was built in 1965. Two of our bathrooms were stripped to the frame. All of the plumbing was replaced. The floors were removed. New vanities, in both bathrooms, a new tub in one, all new lighting in both rooms were installed. In addition to replacing previous fixtures and lights, new recessed lights and new exhaust fans with accompanying new venting, and GFI receptacles were installed in each bath. New wiring leading to the electrical box in the basement was installed. In the family room, all of the drywall was replaced, two new electrical outlets were installed, again along with wiring leading to the electrical box. The floor was originally not leveled. Joe raised and leveled the flooring by framing over the original concrete slab which had settled. All wooden trim work and painting was included with the job.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Photo for JOE GRAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS - 511 E LANDIS ST, COOPERSBURG, PA - 38242668

Bob & Karen, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about my business. I was a pleasure working with you both. It makes me feel great about what I do when my customers are pleased with the completed job. I look forward to working with you again. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Joe Gray

09/21/2019

Joe did a great job, we added additional work when he was here and he completed it all with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel, electrical, plumbing,laminate flooring, luxury vinyl tile installation

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, hardwood floor repair, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

08/17/2019

It didn’t go the person who called me said they don’t do this type of work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof for my gazebo

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry but you have the wrong person. We have no information on you. Your request is for hardwood floors. I install hardwood floors however I don't refinish hardwood floors.

03/09/2019

I called Joe and he returned my call and gave me an estimate promptly. He was very reliable and remained on the job until it was completed. His congenial personality made it easy to discuss what you specifically wanted done on the project. The pocket door he installed met my expectations and his price was very competitive. I would definitely call Joe again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A pocket door was installed

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

[Member Information Removed] Skip, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was great working with you. Thanks, Joe Gray

03/05/2019

It went very well. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They concert a 5x5 room into a mud room with a utility sink.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to write a review. It was great working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you, Joe Gray

12/18/2018

Joe was an excellent choice to have as a contractor for our basement renovation. He always left the work space very neat and organized when stopping for the day, worked continuously only stopping briefly to eat lunch. He was easy to talk to about changes or specifics of the job, did excellent work and was willing to undertake tasks that he had never done before since we were requesting some “odd” ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial Renovation of basement

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, flooring, picture framing, lighting, remodeling, woodworking, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

Photo for JOE GRAY HOME IMPROVEMENTS - 511 E LANDIS ST, COOPERSBURG, PA - 37616528

11/12/2018

Very satisfied with the work. This is the third job I have hired Joe to do and I continue to be very happy with the quality and level of his skills and service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing new kitchen lights

CATEGORY electrician, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's always a pleasure to work with you.

11/07/2018

They are very clean and neat. They kept the work area confined. He was very conscientious. He took everything down to the stud. It was gorgeous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bathroom remodeling. And we already decided to rehire them.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2018

[Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

09/03/2018

This work was for my mother's house and Joe was great with her. He was very respectful and professional. He explained all that needed to be done, price and when he could do it. He came when he said he would and when there was a problem with the 1 window, he called and kept me in the loop. The price was very reasonable, the work great. My mother is thrilled with the job. Make my mother happy, you m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 attic windows needed replacing and capping

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you and your mother. I'm glad that she was happy. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Joe Gray

06/06/2018

Joe did an outstanding job on all the tasks I asked him to perform. He obviously takes pride in his work, has excellent skills, and knows what he is doing. Joe will consult with you when he needs to and always was willing to give me a status update. He is an independent worker who shows up on time in the morning every morning and gives you a full day's work. I wholeheartedly recommend him for any ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial remodel of kitchen and bathroom, interior painting, various small repairs & replacements (e.g., damaged woodwork).

CATEGORY countertops, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Hi Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate it when my customers write reviews. To me, word of mouth and past clients are two of the best ways to continue to build my business. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Joe Gray

DOORS, WINDOWS, FLOORING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, TILE FLOORING, MINOR VINYL FLOORING JOBS, TRIM WORK, PAINTING, BATHROOM KITCHEN REMODELING, BASEMENT REMODELING, DECKS & MINOR ADDITIONS.

ROOFING, SIDING & EXTERIOR REPAIRS.

Yes if within posted service area