CertaPro Painters of Greater Lehigh Valley

A64 REVIEWS

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since August 2009

7001 PA-309 N Ste 169, #120

COOPERSBURG, PA 18036

Thank you for considering Certa Pro Painters for your next painting project. Whatever your needs, big or small, CertaPro will provide professional quality painting services and an experience you'll be thrilled with. Our work is warrantied, our painters are expertly trained and your satisfaction is our goal! Winner of the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Super Service Award. Thanks to all our customers and Certa team for making it possible!...

Interior Painting (58)Exterior Painting (14)Wallpaper Removal (4)Drywall (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (3)Water and Smoke Damage (1)Pressure Washing (1)Insulation (1)

10/29/2019

CertaPro contractors performed a hundred times better than another local painter who, ten years ago, did the same work for almost the same money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint house front entry, trim and shutters on front of house , and deck at the rear of the house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

We appreciate your feedback and we are so glad that you are pleased with the outcome of the project and with the price you paid. Our team works hard to be as efficient as possible which allows us to control our pricing.

12/19/2018

Fantastic experience. Online estimate request allowed me to schedule an appointment without the usual delays. Contractor followed up on the online request the next day and kept their appointment. Estimator was very knowledgeable and professional and delivered my proposal delivered that day. Paint crew did an exceptional job with the drywall repairs as well as the painting. They were neat, fast, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting & drywall repairs. Master bedroom & hallway

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

We appreciate your kind words and so glad that you were pleased with the experience. We are fortunate to have such a hard working team. Enjoy your holidays!

09/17/2018

They did a great job. When there was a problem with stains seeping through fresh paint, owner Lisa Costas was eager to find a way to solve the problem, and she did. Everything was done to our satisfaction. The painters are the cleanest workmen I’ve ever hired. I will hire them again for any future painting we need done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior window frames and a bedroom

CATEGORY woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2018

04/08/2018

CertaPro painters are excellent in customer service, quality, and professionalism. The entire experience was wonderful, they clean up before leaving each day, and the end result looks great. The price is a bit high but their work speaks volume. Will definitely recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting Dining, living, kitchen ceiling and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

Photo for CertaPro Painters�� of Greater Lehigh Valley - 7001 PA-309 N, COOPERSBURG, PA - 36963264

That was a big change to go from builder white walls to color and I am so glad that you are pleased with results. I look forward to seeing you again when we power wash your siding and paint your front door when it gets warmer. Again, thank you from Lisa, Mark, Lillie, Greg and the rest of the CertaPro Painters of Greater Lehigh Valley team!

01/11/2018

The whole staff, from Lisa (Owner), to Mark (Estimator), Lillie (Office Manager) to Luis and the 2 other gentlemen on the crew, was all very professional, courteous and organized. Mark came to the house to see what the job entailed, he took measurements of everything, and explained what optional/additional work might be required due to the type of wallpaper and the fact that it may not come off ea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper removal and painting in stairway down to one wall in foyer. (Average sized home, from first to second floor). Wallpaper approx. 25 years old. Needed this area repainted as well as the ceiling over the stairway and the ceiling of the upper hallway.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

Thank our for your kind words. So glad you were pleased ! That wall paper fought back every inch of the way. The walls do look like brand new after the skim coat. Enjoy!

06/15/2017

It was a free estimate. They were really willing to adjust the estimate based on like line items. Like if I wanted this done and not that done. I could sort of price it out or kind of keep it together the way I wanted. It wasn't like an all or nothing estimate. It was like okay. If you don't want this, we'll take off that much, if you want this, you can add that little bit. They were willing to wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They actually just came and did an estimate for me for painting the exterior of the house.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

03/06/2017

Everyone at CertaPro was professional: the estimator, the scheduler, and the painters. They were doing such a good job with the high-ceiling rooms that we called to get an estimate for having them finish painting our entire house. Someone came out that day, and the painters stayed on to complete the house. The guys did an excellent job. They were on time; they were efficient; and they cleaned up t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had already painted three rooms in our new house, but we didn't feel up to painting the three rooms with 14' ceilings. We were planning to paint all the other rooms ourselves.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

We appreciate your feedback and so happy that you were pleased with results. Now you can enjoy your new house!
C

02/20/2017

Had several areas/rooms to do. Due to scheduling issues, had CertaPro do 2 rooms and used another contractor for the rest. For what CertaPro charged, the painting could have been better. Folks from the office are wonderful, but the painting is more important. Also not so sure they were honest about priming they say they did as I was not home for that and my house sitter did not observe the paintin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several areas/rooms.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2016

Thank you for your feedback. Although we did meet your short time frame to get the project done, I regret that you were not pleased with the results. Our crew did follow the instructions on the proposal. I know that our crew leader did offer to return and clean up the tub/shower line where it met the wall, however, he should have done it right the first time. I did discuss with the crew so it won'...

01/09/2017

These people ARE professionals. I needed to have a job done on short notice and they came the day if for the estimate and two days later, my kitchen was getting repainted. The painters were wonderful and kept everything clean and perfectly painted. I HIGHLY recommend going with this company. A very big thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen walls and trim prepped, repainted as well as windows reglazed and some repair work due to water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2017

12/16/2016

Everything went extremely well. I received a very prompt response to my initial email & within a day or two a Sales Rep came out to price out the job. The following week the painters came (ended up coming a day early which worked in my favor) & they completed the job within 1 day vs. two days as initially anticipated. The work was done very professionally. Cut outs were excellent & they left every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my living room and home office painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2016

We really appreciate your feedback especially knowing how busy you are with work, new carpet installation and holiday season. So glad that you are pleased with results!

Painting. Wallpaper Removal. Light Carpentry