Sovereign Construction Services llc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since November 2009

Sovereign Construction Services is a building & remodeling company. We offer friendly personal service and can complete a wide variety of residential and commercial construction projects. We are licensed in Pennsylvania (PA#12696) as a home improvement contractor, and certified by the EPA as a lead safe renovator. We would be happy to discuss your specific building or remodeling needs with you....

N/A
Accessibility Solutions 360

The primary focus of Accessibility Solutions 360 is to allow our customers to live safely and happily at home. We install and service interior and exterior stair and platform lifts, install both aluminum and wood ramps, convert rooms of all sizes into accessible bathrooms, install ceiling lifts, elevators and more. We are a one stop shop for all your home accessibility needs!

07/15/2019

Steve and his crew are the real deal. They have done several construction projects for me over the last several years and their quality is always second to none. Steve is very prompt to return inquiries and always does his best to work me into their schedule. The job site is always immaculately maintained and their quality is superb. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sovereign Construction to anyon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build custom patio deck roof, install vents in new garage roof.

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

Thanks for taking the time to share about working with us. I appreciate it as well as the projects over the years. Thanks again.

04/28/2019

Sovereign Construction has completed several small projects for me. Steve and Jared were punctual, professional, respectful, and are skilled craftsman who take pride in their work and take the time to listen to the customer. My most recent project was interior door replacements. Steve and Jared worked with me for some last minute hardware requests and I am very happy with the end result. I will de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several home projects

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,doors

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your experience. I appreciate it!

07/23/2017

The job went very well. Steve was able to work with the "oddities" of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile work and some general work. Steve worked with me to do other small odd jobs while he was doing tile work at the house. He is very professional and always addresses concerns of the homeowner. I have hired Sovereign Construction numerous times.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,remodeling

03/09/2017

It went great! All costs and schedules were provided upfront and were very accurate in the end. Steve was thorough in taking all the necessary measurements and anticipating most issues before the work began. Once the work started he was very easy to get a hold of and responsive with all inquiries. We discovered one major issue once construction began, but he managed it in a professional and effici...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel the kitchen including new layout, flooring, cabinets, counter tops, and appliances. Also expand the dining room by removing closets and pushing a wall back.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks for taking the time to share about your remodeling experience! I appreciate the opportunity to work with you on your kitchen remodel. It was great to get to know you guys. Enjoy the new kitchen and here's to many great meals to come!! Thanks again, Steve

01/16/2017

Everything went very well. Steve was punctual, communicated effectively through the multiple projects, and the work looks great! We would use Sovereign Construction again without hesitation! In fact, I'm already thinking about what can be done next!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Steve made a few repairs around our house initially which included replacing a light fixture, fixing a leak on the roof, and replacing a broken window pane. He gave us an estimate for the window and immediately called us when the price was slightly higher to let us know. The work was performed flawlessly. We asked him to provide an estimate to replace a french door with a sliding glass door as well. Steve provided several options and worked with us to find exactly what we were looking for when the initial options weren't what we wanted. The door was installed over two days with everything from the exterior siding to indoor trim complete. It looks fabulous! We can't wait to use our door this spring!

CATEGORY lighting,remodeling,windows

Thank you for taking the time to post this review about your experience. I hope you are enjoying the new sliding door!

Additions, Renovations, Custom carpentry,Cabinetry, Millwork, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling,Basement finishing, Closets,Garages,Decks,Handyman services,painting, flooring, electrical, plumbing & Repairs

ask for details