Basement Waterproofing Specialists

B 111 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2011

127 2nd Ave

Collegeville, PA 19426

We pride ourselves on being the most professional family owned business in our industry. We employ the highest caliber employees and use the best quality products available. Our goal is to lead the forefront of innovation setting the standard in this trade. In many cases we will conduct a large variety of services past our fundamentals. This is because many of our foreman are also masters in other trades such as carpentry and electric for example. We are determined to have a our customers happy. If we can do it we absolutely will. If we cannot, we will always tell you such as we never accept projects that are beyond our capability or expertise. Plumbing services are referred to a licensed plumber....

basement waterproofing (103)well and water pump (30)drain pipe installation (22)mold removal (20)foundation repair (18)concrete repair (11)basement remodeling (4)home remodeling (4)

10/14/2020

Went fairly well. Came out early and finished pretty quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and waterproofed the basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

08/21/2020

We are very satisfied with our completed project. The Inspector was very Professional and knowledgeable he help us find the best solution for our basement. The installation started in a timely manner and the forman made sure to go over everything with me before and after the work was completed. Great company to work with from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing,drain system.

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

Photo for Basement Waterproofing Specialists - 127 2nd Ave, Collegeville, PA - 38816941

08/07/2020

Do not believe their lifetime guarantee. The salesman sold us a dream and it is now a nightmare. The salesman guaranteed us that we would never get any water in our basement if we had their system installed and sold us on this fact. After paying $8000 for a French drain, window well drains, and a sump pump system, we still get water in our basement. When we called to explain this, they had us test...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a French drain, window well drains and a sump pump system

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

07/24/2020

Terrible! First rain after a $9,000 job and my basement was a lake. They sent a guy the next day to say their "full basement" waterproofing didnt cover my specific problem. They did no work before hand to discover what my real problem was until we agreed to pay $9,000. Now, I have to pay for a contractor to fix my cement and I could have avoided this $9,000 disaster. Terrible company, we believe i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing our basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

12/17/2019

The price was reasonable compared to other quotes we received. The company showed up when promised and the workers were professional and courteous. Work was performed to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a pressure relief system (french drain) in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/21/2019

From the free consultation and estimate to clean up and send off these guys took care of my family, they didnt pressure me into anything and were very helpful and knowledgeable of their trade, they installed a french drain in my basement in about a days time, they treated my home and family like their own, one of the things I really liked about them was that they are a family/veteran run company, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/21/2019

Workers arrived on time & were very courteous. I was very pleased with their work. I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement was waterproofed & two sump pumps were installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

08/28/2019

They were very professional. Completed the job with a full crew in one day. always asked questions and never assumed anything. Great work and cleanup afterwards

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

08/20/2019

The work was done on time, in fact they arrived a day early and had the job done on time in the 2 days they estimated. I have 17 month old twins so having their schedules as little as possible was HUGE for us. The work was done efficiently and the best materials were used. We have had two major rains since then and our basement is still dry!!! Thank you! Recommend to anyone who needs waterproofing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drain around the inside parameter of the basement with drainage

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

06/25/2019

After two record-year rainfalls, our yard was chronically soggy with standing water at several low spots and lots of mosquito-breeding puddles. We considered trying to resolve it ourselves but their engineer had some ideas we hadn't considered. They installed over 300 ft. of drain pipes so surgically and neatly that we were able to host a party one week after completion and our guests couldn't tel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed an extensive underground drainage system for our soggy yard.

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

Photo for Basement Waterproofing Specialists - 127 2nd Ave, Collegeville, PA - 37949235

Basement & Crawlspace Waterproofing, Mold & Mildew Inspection & Remediation, Stone, Block, Cement, & Brick Foundation Structural Repair & Replacement, Driveway & Sidewalk Drainage Systems, Catch Basins, Drywells, & Rerouting Downspouts, Concrete Floor & Sidewalk Removal & Replacement, Basement Remodeling, Garages, Outside Basement Entrance Installation, Basement Window & Window Wells Repairs, & Expert Witness Testifying & Written Reports.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available