The Tree Connection, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20180228

810 Reeceville Road

Coatesville, PA 19320

When you need knowledgeable tree care advice from a Coatesville, PA, arborist, end your search with The Tree Connection, LLC. Our dependable team can offer a one-time visit or ongoing care of any size yard and trees. We begin our commitment to stellar customer service by arriving promptly and giving you a free estimate at affordable rates. We'll survey your outdoor space and examine every tree as well as the overall health of your landscaping....

tree service (14)landscaping (2)snow removal (1)

11/14/2019

very well. Have used this company before and their work is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
double tree removal

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/08/2018

Excellent, as always. One of the best independent landscaping / tree care businesses out there. Professional owner and crew, quality work for a fair price, and just all around nice, trustworthy people who honthe extra step to be sure you are satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Planting, clean up, pruning, tree removal

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2018

D

10/13/2018

Made an appointment four days in advance to meet at my home. We agreed meeting would be at 2 pm Saturday. It is now 3:30 and no one showed up and no one called. I tried to call their office, but there was no answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appointment to review work required and estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

07/18/2018

Besides the fact that the tree was dead, it also had poison ivy covering the entire tree trunk. The employees had to ware long sleeve shirts on a hot spring day to remove the ivy. The company's equipment and machinery was state of the art. My family is very pleased that the tree was removal by a great group of guys and at a reasonable price. Thank you Tree Connection and God Bless

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of an old,large,decayed oat tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

06/15/2018

Perfect it was cut down and grass was seeded

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tree cut and stump removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

12/26/2017

They did a wonderful job. It looked like a new house because the trees were so low. They had everything cleaned up and left nothing behind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had trees that needed to be trimmed up. They were very low and made it hard to walk under or around. The one tree was starting to touch the car in the driveway.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

09/23/2017

Scheduled a meeting four days in advance. At their request made it for a Saturday morning. Postponed my golf date with my son for another day because i wanted to get this project going. Meeting was for 11AM. at 915 day of I get a call from them telling me he was taking a family day and could not make it. He said he would be in my area on Sunday could I do it then. Reluctantly i said 8AM (postponed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

06/19/2017

It went great! Ryan and his team were a pleasure to work with. The crew was courteous and friendly. They did a excellent job. We are having them come back and to some more extensive work for us. We would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a huge tree stump ground out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

05/16/2017

Excellent service, considerate workman and work performed as requested. Owner kept me informed as to their schedule. That was important to me, as weather conditions were not favorable and grounds were wet for many weeks. I would give this company 10 stars and recommend the services highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
small trees, stumps, vines, weeds, removed from a 200 ft. area .Request to clean and push dry leaves to designated area. Large bushes. tree limbs were removed from the property

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2017

06/24/2016

From the consultation to the finished project, this team did an excellent job. It's wonderful to see that some companies still value professional integrity. They were quick, thorough, considerate of the property, and simply professional overall. I would definitely use Ryan and his team again, and if anyone ever needs a tree service, I would absolutely recommend The Tree Connection. I am so happy w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am so impressed with the high quality of their work. The price was very reasonable considering the amount of labor that was required to remove the tree and grind the stump in our yard. The team came and removed a large tree from the front yard, and removed the stump. Not only did they do an excellent job with the removal, but the clean-up was so thorough that not even a wood chip was left behind. They even planted grass seed on the spot where the tree had been. It was a nice little touch that demonstrated going above and beyond.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2016

Complete Removal, Pruning, Heavy Crane Lifting, Tree Risk Assessment, Lot Clearing, Tree And Root Ball Hauling, Firewood, Dangerous Tree Removal, Tree Consultations,Trimming,Residential Services, Preventative Maintenance, Tree Work ,Inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal