Lara Landscaping

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

19 Pennsylvania Ave

Coatesville, PA 19320

Lara Landscaping is a locally owned family business operating out of Coatesville, PA. With years of experience in residential landscaping, we are proud of our reputation for offering the highest quality landscapes for our customers. Our suite of services includes: landscaping, fall & spring cleanups, grass cutting, tree trimming & pruning, planting, mulching, tree maintenance, snow removal and much more. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. ...

Lawn and Yard Work (18)Landscaping (15)Mulch and Topsoil (7)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Tree Service (3)Snow Removal (2)Pressure Washing (1)

02/01/2020

Alberto was a great professional. He did great work in a timely manner, and a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with Alberto again this season!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2020

01/31/2020

I have been using Alberto Lara's landscaping services for a couple years, and all of the work he has done has been excellent. He regularly cuts my lawn, and he'll perform other landscaping work as requested. I had a lot of tree vines and small trees that were unsightly adjacent to my driveway. Some of that tree trimming work was high up, so I didn't want to do it myself. Alberto handled it all, an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn, weeding, tree cutting, snow plowing

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2020

08/19/2019

They never called me and never returned my calls. Not sure if they are legitimate or not. I signed up for the 4 hours of work for $160 July 1st. After leaving several messages and messages to Angie’s list, neither company responded. I have never had this experience before. Why advertise if you are not going to do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard and landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2019

07/10/2019

Albert did excellent work. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and mulching of landscape beds around house.

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

07/01/2019

Alberto Lara was pleasant, professional and focused. He weeded and mulched my front garden and it looks very nice along with some additional weeding in the back yard and some bush trimming. He hauled away the yard waste since it was considerable. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding and bush trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

05/31/2019

Alberto and his crew fit us into their schedule on a weekend, knowing we had an event planned at our house and really wanted this done in advance. They arrived right on time, did a FANTASTIC job (much better than what I saw from another company last year), and were back the next morning to wrap up the little bit of remaining work (it was a big job). They truly went above and beyond in terms of cle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean-up, weeding, edging, mulching

CATEGORY landscaper, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2019

05/24/2019

Antonio, the owner came to my house. He was EXCELLENT!! He did a great job and I've told several friends about him. I will definitely use him to do my spring clean up and mulch next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding, mulching, planted grass, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2019

05/20/2019

Alberto fit us in on short notice after my usual landscaping company cancelled! He did an amazing job and everything looked beautiful for my daughters college graduation. Lara landscaping is now our permanent go to landscaping company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup, mulching, trimming of plants, trees and hedges

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

05/15/2019

We had front yard landscaping done and the job went great and looks beautiful. Would definitely hire again and recommend to anyone looking for landscaping services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Garden Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

05/08/2019

Alberto Lara did an excellent job! He was very responsive and completed the lawn work within a few days of our initial call. The work was meticulous. Our lawn has never looked better. Alberto did such a great job we plan to hire him again soon for additional projects. I highly recommend Lara Landscaping. They are the best!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring clean up, mulching and landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

we offer grass cut*Trimming * planting * mulching * spring clean up * fall clean up * tree work * snow removal you can call us to a free estimate

NA