C M Kristman, Inc.

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1099 CANNERY RD

Coatesville, PA 19320

Full Service Septic and Excavating Contractor with over 40 years experience. We accept Visa/Mastercard and Discover....

Septic Systems (90)Plumbing (20)Excavating (14)Drain Pipe Installation (9)Wells and Pumps (5)

11/01/2019

Quite well, the process was clearly explained, the scheduled was met and the work performed professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a gravity feed septic drain system following the percolation test.

CATEGORY excavators, septic tank, drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. I’m glad everything went well and you were able to get a standard, in-ground system. You were great to work with, as well!

10/23/2019

I received a reminder from CM Cristman that it was time for our scheduled tank pump out. I called in to accept the reminder. They initially indicated it might be several weeks due to heavy existing orders, but they were able to call back within 1 week to confirm a date. The tech arrived on time and handled the job very capably. I received a report and invoice, and payment method was easy. I recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Pump Out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the time you took to leave a review.

08/27/2019

No one called emailed or responded at all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Skeptic clean out

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Please let me know what number or e-mail you used. I don't have any record of your call. Townsend is actually out of our service area, but typically we would have responded to you immediately to let you know that. I apologize and I will look into this. Again, let me know if you e-mailed me or our main email directly or if you sent information through Angie's Lisa. Again, ...

05/12/2019

They were very prompt, quick and courteous. The only recommendation I would make would be to be a little neater returning the soil back on top of the lid when done. I would Hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 tank pump out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2019

C

05/09/2019

I shouldn't have to pay 30 percent down and hope you come out to work when you feel like it. We know you're busy, but you get paid when you do work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to pump my septic tank a

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], You originally called our office on April 8th to schedule a pumping of your cesspool. We showed up at your property to pump on April 16th. Upon our arrival, we discovered that there was no access in your cesspool and the area where we would need to install an access was under a sidewalk. We provided you with a price to return to the site to excavate and expose the top...

04/29/2019

Couldn’t be happier with the responsiveness to the original emergency and then the very quick turn around to install the pump. Great to do business with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency - broken septic pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

04/17/2019

Outstanding service. This company exceeded my expectations and should be displayed as number one on page 1 of septic tank service companies, and remain there! When I searched Angie's List for septic tank services, I had to search through way too many companies with the number of reviews not indicated on the overall search page before I discovered C. M. Kristman, Inc. All companies preceding Kristm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have septic tank emptied

CATEGORY excavators, septic tank

COST $365.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

Thank you for the excellent review!

03/21/2019

Flawless, they are a wonderful company. I have used them in the past for excavation and installation too so I speak from experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pumpout

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2019

Thank you for the awesome review and for taking the time to leave it. We really appreciate the kind words. You've been such a great customer!

02/12/2019

Kristman is a wonderful company to do business with. They are extremely customer service oriented and go above and beyond. I would recommend them for any service needed large or small. Each job they get is treated equally important no matter the size.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic inspection, pump tank maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the kind words and the time you took to write the review. Elisa Kristman

12/10/2018

Went as planned and successfully completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic system pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Septic tank pumping, Septic system installation & repair, Septic pump replacement & repair, Septic inspections, Septic tank cleaning, Septic system pumping, General excavation

Ask For Details