BedRock Siteworks LLC

• Trade License Number
  • PA028856

461 Old Wilmington Rd

Coatesville, PA 19320

BedRock Siteworks was established in Chester County Pennsylvania in 2003. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduring relationships. Our work is designed to function over the long term, as are our relationships with our customers. LOCATIONS WE SERVE: Chester county, Lancaster County and surrounding areas...

excavating (27)concrete repair (14)stone and gravel (12)masonry (10)landscaping (8)hardscaping (7)drain pipe installation (3)foundation repair (3)mudjacking (2)concrete driveway installation (1)

08/19/2019

It was excellent. They were fast, responsive, and the quality of work was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a backyard gravel work.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2018

08/15/2019

No one ever got in touch with me. The work was not done yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway repair

CATEGORY concrete repair, concrete driveway, excavators, masonry, mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed] So sorry about the delay in getting to you. We always strive to be as responsive as possible. Unfortunately we must have missed you. Feel free to call me on my office line and i ll make sure your taken care of. Thanks again Eli at BedRock Siteworks

08/12/2019

They were professional, quick and courteous and they did a magnificent job of laying the foundation for my shed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone & Gravel

CATEGORY excavators, pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

04/05/2019

It was excellent. They were on time and professional. I highly recommend them and I happy that I employ the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a foundation for a custom built 1 room building.

CATEGORY mudjacking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

01/21/2019

Company does NOT perform this task. They promptly answered my inquiry. You should remove this company from that task.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removoval of UST

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

09/26/2018

They were not interested in the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pump concrete into existing basement

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], Angie's list puts us in the concrete pouring and repairing category when we actually just pour concrete for new foundations. We specialize in pouring concrete slabs for garage and shed foundations. If we can help you out in future please let us know. Thank you! The BedRock Team

07/17/2018

5 Star service. Eli worked very closely with me as well as the township, and helped the process of obtaining the right permits , he did an exceptional job. Nate, the project leader did a great job of letting me know what was happening and whenand just generally keeping me updated. Overall the craftsmanship of retaining wall is amazing and we get a lot of compliments on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a garage and put in retaining wall

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Thanks for the review, have a great rest of your week and we look forward to working with you in the future!

06/01/2018

They were wonderful. I'm looking at hiring them again for a different project. I highly recommend them. A group of young workers finished the job in a timely fashion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They excavated the land and did all the site prep for a barn we were having installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thanks so much, have a great rest of your weekend!

05/31/2018

They're a wonderful outfit. I was very impressed with the quality of the work. Their work ethic was far above average. They did everything they said they would and showed up when they said they would be there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dug a foundation for my shed using rock to allow for better drainage.

CATEGORY concrete repair, excavators, masonry, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

Thank you sir!

05/31/2018

They were very responsive, respectful, and they did excellent work. They were very careful about pouring the cement during inclement weather.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did the foundation for my garage and retaining wall as well as the brick retaining wall itself.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

Thanks for the kind review, have a good weekend!

Shed Foundations, Excavation, Horse Arenas, Storm Water Drain Systems, French Drains, Walkways, Retaining Walls, Concrete Driveways, Site Preparation, Garage Foundations, backyard grading and drainage solutions, Bocci Ball, Volley Ball, Batting cage Courts. and much more.

Concrete Repair, Foundation Repair, Landscaping, Lawn Mowing, Pavers, Stamped Concrete or Asphalt Driveways

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check