Task Mechanical Systems

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Ask about Angies List discount. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Task HVAC, Task Mechanical. Additional email - rbtaskhvac@gmail.com. Financing available....

Nguyen's HVAC Services Inc.

Nguyen's Services is a family owned and operated heating & air conditioning company with over 10 years of experience. Being a small company means we have very reasonable prices. We will push ourselves to fix your system before even thinking about replacing it. Do you have a Boiler and want to have air conditioning installed without big ductwork and home renovations? Don't sweat it! Call us today for a quote on a High Velocity System! Give us a call and see how we can help you!

Award 2019

09/23/2010

They arrived at 8:30 AM on time. My stairs going into the attic were unable to handle the weight of the air handler, with my approval they installed new stairs for me and only charged me for the cost of the stairs. Inside of 3 days the heat pump was working good. They were clean and careful with everything they did. Cleaned and dusted each day before they left. I would use them again. I would high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new High Efficency Heat Pump. Installed new duct work thru out the house, Installed new Air Handler in attic.

09/09/2010

My tenant complained about two of the air conditioning units not working. I called TASK and they serviced the units and everything is now fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two air conditioner/heating units serviced in a rental property.

C

08/12/2010

Task Mechanical arrived on time and were professional. Unfortunately, their estimate for the job was over $19,000 and arrived almost 3 weeks after their visit. My next highest estimate was $11,000 and I received two estimates under $7,000.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Task Mechanical visited my home to provide an estimate on installation of a split-ductless A/C system.

07/27/2010

They had to come out twice, they didn't have the right equipment. I had asked them for specific equipment that didn't bring. They came out the second time and it appears they fixed the problem, but I was charged an additional fee.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work on A/C unit

10/06/2009

Great........ Everything was done in 1 day in a very clean, efficinet manner with a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brand new heating/AC system, including removal of old oil tank. Also, new hot water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, air conditioning, residential replacements, commercial & residential new construction, duct cleaning & custom ductwork.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa