Kost Tire and Auto Service - Clarks Summit

Founded 1938 • Angie's List since March 2012

Come enjoy a cup of coffee in our showroom while you discuss your car care needs with our knowledgeable Kost team. Locally, family-owned and operated since 1938, we have grown to 23 locations that proudly offer superior service throughout Northeast Pennsylvania....

07/27/2016

07/15/2016

11/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY auto repair,life coaching services

07/02/2015

I've been going to Kost at multiple locations for years.  All the locations do a great job in a timely and professional manner.  I've never had a bad experience or bad work.  I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change oil, rotate tires, balance tires

D

06/05/2014

I was very unhappy with the service, I was frequently overcharged for services I didn't need. He told me I needed new tires and charged me $450 to replace them. I took the tires to a different who told me they were in fine condition and bought them from me. In another instance he charged me $80 to put new windshield wiper blades on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company for basic maintenance the first year I had my vehicle.

CATEGORY auto repair

We value your opinion. We are unable to locate you in our customer database or retrieve any vehicle history connected to you. As we pride ourselves on our "lowest price" and "satisfaction" guarantees, Please, contact us at your earliest convenience. 570-586-3078 Thank you

Tire sales & service, brakes, alignment, suspension, & scheduled maintenance. PA inspections. Keep your vehicle running at peak performance with Kost.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available