Brnardic Corporation

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since December 2008

Brnardic Corporation offers a wide variety of high-quality onsite consultation and construction services for both residential and commercial properties. We have been in business since 1979, and incorporated since 1999. Most of our work is through architecturally designed projects and personal referrals. Our full time, fully trained staff of 10 employees pride themselves in the quality of their work. We always provide free estimates....

N/A

NMN acoustical

0  REVIEWS
NMN acoustical

NMN acoustical deals in mostly interior framing, drywall, and trim or mill work

05/04/2016

I got the phone number for Brnardic from Angies List and called them. A nice lady named Ann Marie responded to my call and informed me that she would check with her husband and call me back. As promised, she punctually called me back the next day and confirmed that since they were backed up and quite far away from me, they would not be able to take up my work. Even though I did not work with them,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a half done basement that needed completion due to my Contractor leaving for emergency surgery and was looking for a bid

CATEGORY basement remodeling

06/27/2015

They were outstanding and top of the line. They were prompt and did everything down the line. I would recommend them 10+.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did drywall, ceiling fans, siding on my house, plumbing

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

C

02/28/2015

He was a very good painter, but I removed all the wallpaper, but he did not prep the wall at all prior to painting it so there are a few imperfections in the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted in my home.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/17/2015

The service went well. I had them repair any wall or ceiling cracks. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about 3 hours. They were clean while working and did a good job. I had no problem scheduling the deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for 4 hours of drywall, plaster repair, wallpaper removal or one room of painting.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

01/24/2015

Bronco exceeded expectations as well the level of professionalism we experienced with other contractors in trying scope repairs and renovations for a home we are about to purchase. As a result of the unexpected loss of one of his crew's vans, he had to extend his work day to ensure he surveyed the site. He was extremely pleasant to talk to and prepared an estimate in a manner that also exceeded ty...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an estimate for a variety of exterior repairs and renovations on short notice

CATEGORY remodeling

Additions, Minor Renovations, Whole Room Remodeling, Disability Upgrades, Endless Pool Installations, Energy Efficient Improvements, New Home Building, Office Buildings & Suites, Residential & Commercial, Turnkey Projects, And More

NA