A & C Kitchens & Baths

Founded 1937 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

A & C is a third generation family owned business supplying only high quality American cabinetry to the Delaware Valley since 1937. We are proud to feature a professional, experienced design staff unparalleled in the industry. We also deliver product on our own trucks with our own highly trained shipping personnel. A&C is your source for quality cabinets and service!...

Chester County Basements

Quality of design and construction is the single biggest factor in determining the value of your basement finish. Our goal is to turn your basement space into an area as nice (or nicer) than your main living space. The finished space will truly be your new lower level.

06/09/2015

A&C Kitchens designed our new kitchen and provided the Cabinets. The cabinets are Medallian and were cherry with a rumberry finish. The designer was great to work with. We brought pictures from the website HOUZZ for all of our ideas and he incorporated them into the design. The end result was better than we could have imagined. The designer came out to our house and did a final measurement ; he al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed our new kitchen and provided the cabinets.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/14/2014

Perfect! Great communication!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought cabinets

08/07/2014

Jenny is very thorough! I gave her the dimension of my kitchen and specification sheets of my appliance. She did a great job to arrange all the cabinets and appliance. She carefully checked if my appliance can fit in the cabinets and made detailed installation note for my contractor. She quote several options. The cabinets came in time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design my kitchen and order the cabinets

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/28/2014

The materials were excellent quality and crafted beautifully. Our contractor had to keep after the sales person to get the correct kitchen cabinets and oak enclosure for the new side-by-side refridgerator. The workmanship was begun later as the cabinets were approx. 1 week later in arrival than originally promised. All-in-all, we are thrilled with both the cabinets and countertop.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discussed and sold us KraftMaid oak with solid plywood interior kitchen cabinets as well as Cambria Lincolnshire pattern countertops.

03/28/2014

I went in and talked to them and they've helped design the cabinets. So far, the experience is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We ordered cabinets from A&C Kitchens & Baths to go in a home office.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Design & sale of kitchen, bath, office, entertainment, & bar cabinetry. Countertops sales. Bath & shower surround sales.

We do not install any cabinetry. We do not offer plumbing fixtures.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover