McCleary Heating And Cooling LLC

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We opened in 2008 with the hopes of being the best.  We've achieved our goal and are now proudly serving many repeat customers.  Our customers look to us for great quality and incredible service.  We try to deliver on these expectations every time....

Wadel's Heating & Air

We are a family owned company serving Franklin & Cumberland counties since 2006. We offer installation, repair and maintenance of heating and A/C systems. New Homes, Old Homes, Difficult Spaces, Construction Sites, and even Commercial Jobs. We service all brands. Give us a call today!

02/18/2017

I have been pleased with my experience. It is working fine since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used McCleary Heating. They installed a heat pump for me at one of my rentals and they did excellent work with that, but then I had a problem with that heating system. They came out to look at it and did a repair on it.

01/23/2017

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new gas furnace & ac

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

01/22/2013

Arrived on time Very professional , preformed cleaning and maintenance, Left area as it was before work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Maintenance

06/11/2012

There is no office – it is just a shed behind the guy’s house.  He is an authorized Carrier dealer and that’s how I found him.  He had a technician come out and he diagnosed the problem with my system.  I have a home warranty but the motherboard for my thermostat and the computer are not covered by the home warranty.  They came out and got my thermostat and motherboard synced up.  Part of the diag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used McCleary Heating and Cooling last July.  I had a problem with my Carrier system; I still do as a matter of fact.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Repair, installation and replacement including duct less heating and A/C, humidifiers, furnaces & air purification. Additional hours - Mon-Fri 4:00 PM-7:00 AM.