Haldeman's Construction

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 26 Reviews

For many years I was a sub-contractor for a siding installation company. Over the years I began acquiring small jobs from relationships built during that time. I recently decided to venture out on my own and launched Haldeman’s Construction. Free estimates, licensed, insured, Over 17 years experience. Member of these reputable organizations are Chambersburg Chamber of Commerce, Chambersburg Downtown Buy Local, Franklin County Landlord Association. Certifications & Licensing: Pennsylvania Attorney General Licensing, EPA Lead Paint Certification, Mic Starr Insurance....

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc.

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc. is a family-owned company that started out in 1968 with one man, a dump truck, and a backhoe. Today we have more than 200 employees, a large fleet of dump trucks and a vast assortment of excavation equipment to take care of all your excavation needs. Let us help you with your next project!

09/09/2020

NOTHING happened, no one contacted us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have heard NOTHING from any contractor

CATEGORY garage builders

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], Seeing your review is all new to our company. No one in the office said they received a call from you, got a voicemail from you or received an email from you. Are you sure you have contacted the right company? Please double check that and if there is proof of that, that would be better yet before giving our company an F rating for no apparent reason.

10/21/2019

Crickets.... typical contractor who never gets back to you. Look elsewhere

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 wood steps secured and a single replaced

CATEGORY handyman service

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We had responded to your request for an estimate in a timely manner. Our response was messaged to you on the same page as your request. Maybe check all your inbox/spam or other folders or be a little more observant before assuming. Thanks, have a wonderful day.

09/08/2018

They were very professional, cleaned up after their work, and we are very happy with the outcome of the jobs that they did. The team does quality work and we would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall, recessed lighting installed, plumbing, and ceiling fans installed in 2 bathrooms

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling,ceiling fans

03/21/2017

Ran into some issues ,but it was because of the old house and we lived here 15 years.And my husband was slowly working on it ,but got sick.But ,they kept me informed along the way when issues came up.Ready to go onto the next project to get the house up to date and remodeled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel in an old farmhouse.Pretty much tore down to old walls ,even found old wall paper with cloth on the back,under layers of old wallpaper.Took out old cast iron tub and just put in a shower for my special needs son.New toilet ,new sink vanity,outlets,new lights.Not sure what i wanted and owner was very helpful...Old flooring sanded down and varnished looks great...I am so happy with the new look.Tile floor at toilet and in front of shower.New door also.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,remodeling,woodworking,doors

12/29/2016

They quoted me for $1800. The price was too high. I had good interactions with them. They gave me a pretty detailed quote. They were friendly and straightforward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They didn't actually do any work. I got a quote from them for a concrete pad.

CATEGORY concrete repair,home builders

Custom homes & new builds. Framing additions. Gazebos. Decks. Concrete. Roofing. Siding. Windows. Garages. Entry & sliding doors. Skylights. Bathroom & kitchen remodeling. Plumbing. Electrical. Flooring - tile & hardwood. Soffit & fascia. Interior & exterior painting.