David H. Martin Excavating, Inc.

A 8 Reviews

Chambersburg, PA 17202

Yard Regrading & Seeding

Yard Regrading & Seeding

excavating
DHM was tasked with the regrading and seeding of this yard. We effectively smoothed over any rough patches and gave the area a brand new look. The finished product looks smooth, clean, and blends in perfectly with the surrounding landscape.

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc. is a family-owned company that started out in 1968 with one man, a dump truck, and a backhoe. Today we have more than 200 employees, a large fleet of dump trucks and a vast assortment of excavation equipment to take care of all your excavation needs. Let us help you with your next project!...

excavating (6)septic tank service (1)tree service (1)

06/30/2020

Leveled a lot on May, They were efficient, everything was done above and beyond, the sales rep was on site everyday, very professional operation and Brad was very easy to work with. I was very pleased with everything that they've done and would definitely hire them again. Brad Koonz was very very professional on the project, he was on site everyday to make that everything was going according to pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land Leveling service, driveway and stones on the driveway, dug a ditch for the electrical conduit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for the nice review!

06/25/2020

It went very well. They did a good job. They were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They leveled the ground for the pool.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Thank you Jason!

06/22/2020

Awesome! Quick and courteous estimate. Great communication regarding date of service. Employees arrived on time, were efficient. Job completed on time. Pool pad is perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavating/ above ground pool prep

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thank you! We were happy to help with your project.

06/09/2020

Did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 5 trees and they leveled out the ground.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Thank you for your kind review!

09/30/2016

There was a lot of work to do, but they were able to get it done quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up very well after themselves, and I was very pleased with the end result. I was a little disappointed in the top soil they put down - lots of rocks and debris, but that might be normal. Either way, grass is growing, and I was very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove stumps (approximately 10), and remove several large boulders from front landscaped area - remove mulch and debris, level ground, add soil and prep for grass seed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2016

01/11/2016

He took a couple bushes out and the excavation was very reasonable.  Their work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a shed put in my side yard and they leveled it out for.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

12/23/2014

Delivered what I wanted, when I wanted it and put it in the right place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold and delivered stone.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2014

04/22/2013

They were excellent every step of the way. I ended up calling them because I had researched a number of local companies and not so local companies to do the work for a house that we purchased. Every other company that I talked to made promises, but couldn't deliver. I was assigned a project manager to work with at David H. Martin and he took care of everything and every step. He told me what they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David H. Martin Excavatinginstalled a sand mound for our septic system.

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2012

David H. Martin Excavating, Inc. is the solution for all of your excavation and site work needs. Our services include lot grading, mass grading, utility installation, trucking, demolition, erosion and sediment control, materials delivery, and snow removal. We build pads for sheds and pools, complete stone driveway restorations, dig ponds, and much more! We also deliver topsoil, stone, and slate. Let us help you with your next project!

We install septic systems - but we do not pump them!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check