Disabatino, Dr. Dominick

• Angie's List since May 2008

09/07/2017

Dr. Disabatino is great. He listened to my issues and took X-rays the same day. The next day he started the treatments. After the first visit, I felt so much better. I found out I was around 1" off and my pelvis was shifted. It's now been around 10 visits and I feel like a new man. I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was struggling with lower back pain for years. I always seemed to pull a lower back muscle or strain a ligament/tendon. It would put me out of work for weeks every time it happened. So, I finally made a decision to see a chiropractor.

08/04/2013

I have been to probably 20 chiropractors in my life and Dr. D is THE BEST!! He was able to address every issue with ease. He made it seem effortless. Now, I have not been able to find a chiropractor of his caliber. My shoulder and hip used to go out of place and he was able to give me an adjustment that gave me excellent results. Since moving a year ago, I have not been able to find a chiropractor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Im my teens, I was in a car accident and I was born with a slight curvature in my spine. I have needed chiropractic care all of my adult life. I saw Dr. DiSabatino while I lived in Chadds Ford - for approximately 12 years. I moved to Florida and I miss Dr. DiSabatino's very excellent care.

07/07/2012

Dr. DiSabatino provides excellent chiropractic care. I saw him mainly for treatment of headaches but also for pain in my neck, wrist, elbow, knee, back, and foot. I also very much appreciated his insight into the reason for my heart palpitations - something my heart specialist did not provide. And, he is always a joy to see; he is upbeat, witty, and a bit of a tease. Nice staff too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. DiSabatino has taken caren of my chiropractic needs for approximately 12 years - from once to three or four times a month.

11/05/2010

My experience with him was very good. I had no complaints. He was very nice, very caring and very professional. He is independent and has his own practice. I went to him for probably over two years. I found him to be excellent. It is a very good office. He is very considerate and he tries to help you feel better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dominick Disabatino about a year ago.

08/15/2010

He is careful and does a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He worked on the back strain that I had and helped me very quickly

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care & wellness center.

Similar businesses in your area...